What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WARNING! RetinaPad NOT Compatible With iPad3!

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tbh, rertina pad had a lot of value when the number of ipad version of iphone apps was limited. Now almost every iphone app has an ipad version so I do not spend nearly any time using iphone apps on tje ipad, bar a couple of seconds on speedtest sometimes.

I do have retinapad installed because I bought it long time ago, but if I hadnt, I woud not go running to buy it.

UrbanRich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How I wish I'd read this before installing RetinaPad on my new iPad. Yep I can 100% backup what you're saying is correct. Totally messed it up. I had to restore and re-jailbreak to get it back to normal.

romeosc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too screwed up and I keep trying to restore but get error ".... unknown error (1600)

HELP!!!!!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

romeosc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OP
Mickey330

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
RetinaPad has now been updated in Cydia and states it is now compatible with the iPad3. The new version is v1.3.4.

Thanks to one of our members who noticed the change ... the first post has been updated.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts