What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RetinaPad and FullForce

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RetinaPad is $2.99 from Cydia and clears up the picture on fullscreen iPhone apps enough to make it look like an iPad built app. Great savings in the long run for buying cheaper iPhone apps instead of paying for overpriced iPad apps. FullForce is free and does the same thing but only works correctly with limited apps. RetinaPad makes up for them though.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Last edited:

zambeezi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried Fullforce with Facebook and it could not load the app infact I could not even login (kept crashing). Bought Retinapad and it just works. It's well worth the $2.99 (£1.89).

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Retina pad works very well, I am happy I got it.

Full force is a very clever and more sophisticated attempt to transform iphone apps into ipad apps, but it works on a limited number of apps.

OP
S

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zambeezi said:
I tried Fullforce with Facebook and it could not load the app infact I could not even login (kept crashing). Bought Retinapad and it just works. It's well worth the $2.99 (£1.89).

I had the same problem. Would've been great if it worked.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

marcomann77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone send me a link to the retinapad as i cannot find it in the app store or anyother good app that does the same job thanks people as its so anoying haveing to press x2 on iphone 4 apps to fit screen in horrible reseloution 

Sent from Mark Bailey iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marcomann77 said:
Can someone send me a link to the retinapad as i cannot find it in the app store or anyother good app that does the same job thanks people as its so anoying haveing to press x2 on iphone 4 apps to fit screen in horrible reseloution 

Sent from Mark Bailey iPad using iPF

Are you jail broken?

The Archangel

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, RetinaPad (and FullForce, for that matter) are for jail broken iPads only. Once you jail break, you get access to Cydia, which is a place to buy all these tweaks.

No jailbreak = no Cydia = no RetinaPad. Sorry.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts