What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos crashes in 3.2.2

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone else having this problem? In 3.2 photos works perfectly...in 4.2 it also works perfectly, but in 3.2.2 it crashes as soon as I start the app. This is the second time I have restored to 3.2.2 (first was when I screwed up 4.2 and had to go to 3.2.2, now there is a JB so I went back to it.) and for the second time photo app just crashes on opening it.

It is way less important to me than netflix and air video but it really annoys me that it doesnt work.

bulletbilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My photo app works fine on 3.2.2 but I have noticed that I am unable to snap screen captures or save images from emails and such. I have to use safari download manager and iFile to add new photos to the camera roll.

EpiciPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem. I took it in to Apple and all they told me was that it could be a glitch in the software. A way to get around this problem is when you are in photos instead of sliding up and down, which cause it to crash, tap on an image and at the bottom skim through your photos until you find what you're looking for.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem. I took it in to Apple and all they told me was that it could be a glitch in the software. A way to get around this problem is when you are in photos instead of sliding up and down, which cause it to crash, tap on an image and at the bottom skim through your photos until you find what you're looking for.

I figured out same solution the hard way..lol. Multiple reboots. I juss skim thru pix on bottom scroller.

Most reactions

Latest posts