What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion on iOS 4.2 beta 3

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uzu will not work and freezes the iPad for a few minutes then works but at .5 FPS.
Bible HD crashes back to Desktop....

Not impressed at all.

nhbeast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uzu will not work and freezes the iPad for a few minutes then works but at .5 FPS.

Not impressed at all.

Let's not forget that most iPad apps were written for 3.2.2. There are new things in 4.2 that can cause issues with some apps. That being said, so far the only app that has failed me is UZU, and only since their latest update.

T

TJK

Not impressed at all.
Which one are you using? I am using The Holy Bible King James Version HD from DMBC and is has never failed to open.

I'm using Bible HD by YouVersion as I prefer the NIV translation and they have really nice study tools including daily reading plans. I hope it's fixed by the production release.

T

TJK

1991-C4: YouVersion has two Bible apps for iPad; Bible HD and Bible.
Bible is working fine on 4.2 GM and I really can't tell a difference with Bible HD.

Most reactions