What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad3 Jailbreak Thread

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I am starting to have doubts about those early rumers of a 5.1 jb.

Who knows how long it will be.

They are all cashing in on the 250k reward for private jailbreak methods.

If you came up with a jailbreak method and were offered 250k to not make it public would you take the money?

reni90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think it will get out soon.
A month ago the dev team said that they jailbreaket it, just need time to get everything work without "bugs"

King201

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pego99 said:
I am starting to have doubts about those early rumers of a 5.1 jb.

This was tweeted today by pod2g!

News: we have all exploits required to do a new jailbreak. I’m working on bypassing ASLR at bootup.

lynned63

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm wanting to Jailbreak my iPad 3...and I've been to this forum trying to make sure I'm up to date. So this is what confuses me. I'm hearing on my twitter feed that they have a method to jailbreak the newest iPad right now. (They want $19.99) for it. [Moderator edit: Removed link to dodgy web site. Jail breaks are always free! Thanks.] Is this not a legit jailbreak?

I apologise in advance if this is suppose to be in another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

pego99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why not just try the $20 program and let us know how it goes.

I'm wanting to Jailbreak my iPad 3...and I've been to this forum trying to make sure I'm up to date. So this is what confuses me. I'm hearing on my twitter feed that they have a method to jailbreak the newest iPad right now. (They want $19.99) for it. [Moderator edit: Removed link to dodgy web site. Jail breaks are always free! Thanks.] Is this not a legit jailbreak?

I apologise in advance if this is suppose to be in another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

lynned63

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why not just try the $20 program and let us know how it goes.

Mostly because I'd read this entire thread and it hadn't been announced here. The page is well done which leads you to believe it's legit. I however have more confidence in the opinion of the moderators here then just jumping in. :)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but no, there is no jail break for the iPad3 at this time. Anyone who wants to sell you a jail break is either going to sell you the tools that are already available for free or, in this case, scam you out of $20.

The thing to do is watch this thread or keep an eye out for news from the more reputable members of the jail breaking community.

So, I've deleted your link to that scam site. Best to just not go there.

Marilyn

spartan1195

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Damn I wish people wouldnt keep posting in this thread, I keep getting all excited for nothing :p
Re the $20 scammer site, just noticed the ads that appear at the top of the forum, 'Jailbreak your 5.1 iphone etc for $14' :D i'll give it a miss.

lynned63

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, but no, there is no jail break for the iPad3 at this time. Anyone who wants to sell you a jail break is either going to sell you the tools that are already available for free or, in this case, scam you out of $20.

The thing to do is watch this thread or keep an eye out for news from the more reputable members of the jail breaking community.

So, I've deleted your link to that scam site. Best to just not go there.

Marilyn

Thanks Marilyn..... I learn something new every day. I'll keep a watch out for updates here.

Most reactions

Latest posts