What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad3 Jailbreak Thread

richgalen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm confused. Is there a tethered Jailbreak for the iPad3? I miss my "delete all" in the mail app more than I thought I would!

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm confused. Is there a tethered Jailbreak for the iPad3? I miss my "delete all" in the mail app more than I thought I would!

OK, well I'm not sure which part of the first post is confusing, but there is no jailbreak for the iPad3 yet. If there was a tethered one it would say so :)

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
TudorVasile said:
Please note that there are a few fake jailbreak link videos on youtube. Do not click on the link and download the files they will give you viruses. Use the dev team website, I jailbreak.com or redmound pie for the latest jailbreak info. If it is not on those sites then it is fake

Or right here. We've been doing this for a few years now you know. We don't allow any fake news on this site. The last 2 iPad jailbreaks were announced here within minutes of their public release :)

Last edited:

Synaptic13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
devteamjailbreak

Is this legit? says ipad 3 ....but looks shady lol

Sent from SyNaPtiC's PaD

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this legit? says ipad 3 ....but looks shady lol

Sent from SyNaPtiC's PaD

No, of course it is fake. New jailbreaks do not simply pop up out of the blue. We will always post legitimate jailbreak news on this site. You won't discover a new jailbreak on an unknown site or via a youtube video. It has never and will never work that way.

Synaptic13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, of course it is fake. New jailbreaks do not simply pop up out of the blue. We will always post legitimate jailbreak news on this site. You won't discover a new jailbreak on an unknown site or via a youtube video. It has never and will never work that way.

lol i figured...was certainly the crapiest site i had come across lmao;p...thx for the quick response

Sent from SyNaPtiC's PaD

Mrkool44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So i see a ton of articles on google search saying there is a jailbreak for new ipad 3 5.1 , are all these articles fake ?

I even saw a youtube vid with guy showing a jailbroken ipad 3....these are also fake ?

Where can i go to check for status on where to find a legit,tested method for jailbreaking ipad3 ?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mrkool44 said:
So i see a ton of articles on google search saying there is a jailbreak for new ipad 3 5.1 , are all these articles fake ?

I even saw a youtube vid with guy showing a jailbroken ipad 3....these are also fake ?

Where can i go to check for status on where to find a legit,tested method for jailbreaking ipad3 ?

These articles are always to be found along with others even offering jailbreak tutorials for a cost and yes sadly are all fake. But if you want peace of mind along with step by step tutorials for Jailbreaking, within minutes of jailbreaks becoming available, well this is the best place to find them. So stay tuned!

Last edited:

pego99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are jailbreaks but they are not ready for prime Time yet. Be patient.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What you saw/see are real jail broken iPad 3s. They are jail broken by members of the jail broken community. They are real. However, they are not developed for, or releasable to, the general public.

Right now, there is no public jail break for the new iPad. All we can do, as the general public, is wait for a public release of the jail break. Hopefully, that'll happen soon ... but we don't know when.

Marilyn

Chrisd10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys is this legit? xpois0n .blogspot. co. uk sorry cant post links yet but I really want to know.

Most reactions

Latest posts