What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilRonnow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
csrredcoat said:
Does anyone know if there is a cydia tweak that will allow Siri to work on JB ipad2 5.0.1? If not now, is there one in development? Just curious.

What is Siri? If i may ask...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

okkim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any implication regarding latest iTunes update and jb ?

I am also wondering regarding new iBooks (2.0) that I updated yesterday.
Anyways, the wait seems to be over finally, I upgraded from 4.33 jb'd two weeks ago. Too bad that I'm heading to countryside in about hour and don't have access to computer there. Have to treasure last moments with stock 5.0.1 :D Although, can't wait to get back and set my iPAD2 free!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

5150studios

iPF Noob
Reaction score
with the news today of the Absinthe and Corona 5 JB being released in a few hours i have a question about cydia tweaks.

Hope someone here can help. I have several devices. Ranging from 3rd gen touch, iphone 4, and ipad 2.

What i want to know is, if i purchase an app from the cydia store (tweak) and all my devices are under my name, do i have the ability to use this tweak on each device (compatibility granted) without having to buy it over and over?

example: if i buy infiniboard for $0.99 on my iphone, can i use it on my ipad 2 as well without having to buy it for the ipad 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts