What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Even though you can't use redsnow or ifaith with the iPad 2 or iPhone 4s I've still been saving blobs just incase there is a break through in the future. f4780y are there any other actions you recommend for future protection?

No, saving your blobs is all you can do :(

fail999

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brand new I-Pad 2 owner and I'm chompping at the bit to Jail Break. Any update on an un theathered jailbreak for OS 5.0.1

Thanks,
fail999

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a ton of useful information on here for the iPad 2. Is this a sticky thread? If not, it definitely should be!

H

hazi1610

Rofl, reading this thread has got me all excited about jailbreak and I don't even bother with it. Lol. Well, I did but then decided to upgrade to 5.0.1 and never looked back. After reading all this thread, I am thinking of doing it again when it finally arrives. You lot are a bad influence on me. Lol.

from Alison, sent from ipad2 us

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does it help to predict the release date.. It will be there when it is there.
You may think it will be released at monday, but then you will be disappointed when it's not. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions