What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTheOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sutty0000 said:
Success on iPad 2 32gb 3G 4.3.3
Should we install mobile substrate?

I just did, but now I have to reboot.

- "non est ponenda sine necessitate" (William of Occam)

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sutty0000 said:
Success on iPad 2 32gb 3G 4.3.3
Should we install mobile substrate?

Yes, you will need that for most tweaks, especially Winterboard. I already did. :)

iLoveMyiPad2!

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just donated as well.
The guy deserves it!

How old he is? Just finished the school? I wonder how these youngsters make miracles.

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chpwn says we should install PDF patcher 2 to stop us downloading malicious stuff through the exploit jailbreakme 3.0 used.

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just jailbroke both my 3G iPad 2's with no issues so far, once again everyone should thanx comex for this jb a donation will be nice. At least the conspiracy theories have been laid to rest!

Mjmoore17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
D_LA_ROC said:
Yes, you will need that for most tweaks, especially Winterboard. I already did. :)

iLoveMyiPad2!

Winter board, I
file, everything working great. Donation ready along with great thanks and appreciation.

reddevilgautam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I tried installing winter board and some other apps it said " the requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically fixed or found". Does this mean my iPad 2 hasn't jail broken properly? Sorry if it's a noob question.

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
reddevilgautam said:
When I tried installing winter board and some other apps it said " the requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically fixed or found". Does this mean my iPad 2 hasn't jail broken properly? Sorry if it's a noob question.
Everyone will be having fun with their jb right now so replies will be scarce... But if you see cydia on your ipad then I don't see a problem in the jb

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
actually I just woke up and saw 30 new pages of post in the topic... and so i knew the jailbreak was out hahah.

reddevilgautam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRager said:
Everyone will be having fun with their jb right now so replies will be scarce... But if you see cydia on your ipad then I don't see a problem in the jb

I do see Cydia but I cannot install some apps like winter board. Can anyone let me know why pls?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
reddevilgautam said:

It happens all the time. Nothing we can do about it.

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
reddevilgautam said:
I do see Cydia but I cannot install some apps like winter board. Can anyone let me know why pls?
Not sure cause I haunt tried winter board as of yet, sbsettings, remove background and folder enhancer seem to be working perfectly at the moment. Maybe winterboard needs an update?

Time to get stuck into the ultimate list of cydia tweaks thread f4780y has put together! I'm so happy my iPad is free at last :-D

Fluidz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Winterboard installed fine here.. Have you restarted the ipad after installing? Allthough this should be mandatory as requested in cydia after winterboard has installed.

elektrobank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRager said:
Time to get stuck into the ultimate list of cydia tweaks thread f4780y has put together! I'm so happy my iPad is free at last :-D

Nooooooooooooooo!

I am going out straight after work tonight, not fair!! =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts