What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTheOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iTheOne said:
All these options!!!!!!

- "non est ponenda sine necessitate" (William of Occam)

Did anyone see the option asking: " Upgrading to 4.0.2? read this" on the cydia page?
Am I missing something?

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iTheOne said:
Did anyone see the option asking: " Upgrading to 4.0.2? read this"
Am I missing something?

Areyoustill trying to go to /star?

kenz0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the jailbreak is not working for me :mad: im on 4.3.3 btw. Cydia says its loading, installing, then disappears. Then when i load up safari it says success. im so angry

capmax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
donate done. Work perfectly and what a speed ! (install in tethering mode)

Last edited:

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone having issues with 3G version, toggle off your wifi, then go to safari and hit jailbreak "install" then turn wifi on after it starts loading. Worked for me:)

Fluidz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Genius.. Well i was wrong about it not working with 4.3.3, i apologise.. To those using safari to load jailbreakme.com, use an alternative browser such as terra.. It works wonderfully quick.. Thanks to this great community and comex there will be alot of happy people skipping work today to explore this new dimension..

BaloErets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fluidz said:
Genius.. Well i was wrong about it not working with 4.3.3, i apologise.. To those using safari to load jailbreakme.com, use an alternative browser such as terra.. It works wonderfully quick.. Thanks to this great community and comex there will be alot of happy people skipping work today to explore this new dimension..

Hehehe. Three of us at work have iPad 2... We are all calling in sick tomorrow ;)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

jimakris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ho guys. I just woke up and tried to feel the freedom but nothing happened... :( I have 16gb wifi and I am on 4.3.2. Do you know anything about. Sorry if this question has been answered previously but I hadn't had the time to go through all the previous posts. Please anyone....

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jimakris said:
Ho guys. I just woke up and tried to feel the freedom but nothing happened... :( I have 16gb wifi and I am on 4.3.2. Do you know anything about. Sorry if this question has been answered previously but I hadn't had the time to go through all the previous posts. Please anyone....

As far as I am aware, I think it was said 4.3.3 or just 4.3 the 4.3.1 and 4.3.2 compatibility was coming later.

jimakris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
beavery said:
As far as I am aware, I think it was said 4.3.3 or just 4.3 the 4.3.1 and 4.3.2 compatibility was coming later.

So I only have to upgrade to 4.3.3 and then jb? Anyone else?

iTheOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
beavery said:
Areyoustill trying to go to /star?

No.. Just opened cydia and saw that on the additional options. Did I do something wrong..?

Exrallydave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jimakris said:

I just jb'd, and it shows "4.3.2, 4.3.3" Live dangerously, go for it!
YEEHAW, I'm IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts