What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But since the iphones and ipods have the A4 and it has been dumped, isn't that why it's possible? I'm new to some of this stuff but I'm trying to learn.

dinobravo6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I am new to the iPad and due to forum rules I wont name the site ..... I was one of 2 guys that came up with the ability to flash your boot to be able to use spirit way back when, when they updated to give users the ability to continue using that JB. Until I jailbreak my ipad and get into the root I can't say for certain but im pretty sure it is very similar to all the other ios's for the other devices. Its the hardware on this damn machine that is making this so difficult!!

I will add that I in no way have anywhere near the skills and ability to do what these guys do they are brilliant I have just learned from what they have given us.

Last edited:

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya, the iPad 2 is the only device out there right now with the A5 and they haven't been able to dump it. All othe other devices have the A4. This JB is going to be a pdf hack.

m0nk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As an unoffcial comex twitter stalker, it is an incredible thing to witness the range of comments he receives. The funniest ones contain poor English and demand comex gives them free things.

I am speculating that comex is currently working with saurik to remove the current block on iPad2's and testing their loads to ensure the site doesn't crash in 5 mins from launch. Just my humble opinion.

Search is your friend. . .

tlsmd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whoever posted that Barcelona time crap...lol is all I gotta say

LoJak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlsmd said:
Whoever posted that Barcelona time crap...lol is all I gotta say

An assortment of bs has gone through these parts. We should all donate to saurik and comex after this release.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

m0nk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have three tabs open in my browser

Jailbreakme, ipadforums, paypal

Locked and loaded to give this man 20 bucks for a jailbreak

LoJak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
m0nk said:
I have three tabs open in my browser

Jailbreakme, ipadforums, paypal

Locked and loaded to give this man 20 bucks for a jailbreak



Sent from my iPad using iPF

Thedivineguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With a STABLE official release, I will gladly give up some cash for sure! Sounding as a pdf jailbreak will this still be similar as one's like on the old 3gs? I had all iphone up until then. Never had an ipad1. This ipad 2 64gb 3g
I have had since launch day. Little frustrated waiting for the jailbreak but I want it NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts