What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

engelke2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tweet of the day -

tdubwv13 Timothy Brown
we're sorry, but the iTunes update server has exploded due to the amount of jailbreakers updating to 4.3.3. thanks a lot @comex :p

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are current users with a jailbroken device doing? I am staying on 4.3 until it is confirmed that everything is ok.

Iraptor, I see your point and agree that it is still a great device. But to have a Ferrari and be forced to drive it at 50 kmh max is not a great feeling.

engelke2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I wonder if Apple could somehow get 4.3.4 out now and stop signing 4.3.3 very quickly. I wouldn't put it past Apple

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
10 mins left on my download what about you lot?
Downloading software at 1mb per second

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are current users with a jailbroken device doing? I am staying on 4.3 until it is confirmed that everything is ok.

Iraptor, I see your point and agree that it is still a great device. But to have a Ferrari and be forced to drive it at 50 kmh max is not a great feeling.

im staying on 4.3 till it releases. if feedback comes back positive for the 3G jailbreak i'll update and rejailbreak. oh sweet freedom, i can almost taste it.. it tastes nothing like popcorn :D

Jaelthas

iPF Noob
Reaction score

im staying on 4.3 till it releases. if feedback comes back positive for the 3G jailbreak i'll update and rejailbreak. oh sweet freedom, i can almost taste it.. it tastes nothing like popcorn :D

You will hear from me then, cause I got a 3G, and I am updating right now as we speak

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wonder if as we clicked update to 4.3.3 apple sneaked in 4.3.4 instead :O

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
brrip said:

Hahahahaha!

m0nk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Personally I keep the last 3 IPSW's handy.

Thought this might help some of you wanting to ensure a solid ipsw download. Try using IPSW Downloader, it supports resume.
IPSW Downloader

Oops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Omg my download stopped now starting from the beginning ... Dammm iTunes... Is there a direct download link anyone knows of?

Sent from my iPad using my fingers

Aftershock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We dont even know for sure if it is the same exploit as the leaked one. I suspect apple will hold off on new firmware until they have chance to test it. If the released 4.3.4 the exploit may go unpatched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts