What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeNoob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AwesomeNoob said:
I don't understand ppl who CAN jailbreak, but don't- for a beta it is remarkably stable, I have NOT had any issues what-so-ever. Ive sold my JAILBROKEN iPad 1 cos there was no difference, apart from the extra horsepower im getting now!

Wost comes to worse, just update when the 'official' jailbreak is released from the 'beta'- I'm glad I did it & having a blast! :D

The only reason why I'm still here is because I have NOT saved my blobs at 3.4.0 & looking to save the 4.3.3 blob ASAP when comex jailbreak is officially out.

Just a side note, when I'm in cydia menu it actually says: SHSH IOS 4.3.3- the jailbreak gotta be imminent at that firmware :)

Sent from my JAILBROKEN ipad2 64gb wifi only model (3.40) :D

If your on a firmware that apple is no longer signing blobs for, you can use iFaith to save the blobs of the firmware your on.
Edit: sorry, I forgot it's not compatible withiPad2 yet..
iLoveMyiPad2!

i thought ifaith does not work with ipad2!! If it does then thats amazing!!

edit: just saw YOUR edit :rolleyes:, im waiting anxiously like the rest of u guys...

Sent from my JAILBROKEN ipad2 64gb wifi only model (4.30) :D

Last edited:

Jaelthas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AwesomeNoob said:
I don't understand ppl who CAN jailbreak, but don't- for a beta it is remarkably stable, I have NOT had any issues what-so-ever. Ive sold my JAILBROKEN iPad 1 cos there was no difference, apart from the extra horsepower im getting now!

Wost comes to worse, just update when the 'official' jailbreak is released from the 'beta'- I'm glad I did it & having a blast! :D

The only reason why I'm still here is because I have NOT saved my blobs at 3.4.0 & looking to save the 4.3.3 blob ASAP when comex jailbreak is officially out.

Just a side note, when I'm in cydia menu it actually says: SHSH IOS 4.3.3- the jailbreak gotta be imminent at that firmware :)

Sent from my JAILBROKEN ipad2 64gb wifi only model (3.40) :D

If your on a firmware that apple is no longer signing blobs for, you can use iFaith to save the blobs of the firmware your on.
Edit: sorry, I forgot it's not compatible withiPad2 yet..
iLoveMyiPad2!

i thought ifaith does not work with ipad2!! If it does thn that amazing!!

edit: just saw YOUR edit :rolleyes:

Sent from my JAILBROKEN ipad2 64gb wifi only model (4.30) :D

According to iH8sn0w, it doesn't

Edit:

And now I just saw yours n.n

dn1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Regarding not purchasing an iDevice until JB is available, I've come to that same conclusion. However, I'm a devoted iDevice person so when speaking of purchasing a new device its typically an upgrade. So, rather than have a new device with more bells and whistles but no JB, I'll stay on my older iDevice with the JB until the new device JB is ready. I should have done that with my iPad 1, it worked great, but I was sucked in by the hype of the new device and my mistaken belief that a JB would be out in a few weeks or even a couple months. My mistake, and I won't make it again. A one generation older iDevice with JB is much better than a new device on stock firmware, for me at least.

m0nk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YAY!!!! @comex just tweeted that the jb will only support 4.3.3 so upgrade now!!

Jaelthas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tweeted from Comex: 4.3.1 and 4.3.2 will not be supported since I'm in a hurry; upgrade to 4.3.3

SO HURRY, update to 4.3.3!

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS...must look

Comex has just tweeted that 4.3.2 and 4.3.1 will NOT be supported and he said upgrade to 4.3.3

Aftershock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heck apple servers about to get slammed with lot of people downloading 4.3.3 firmware lol

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dang it. I'm on 4.3 and I sync with my computer at home, got a few more hours until I'm off work :(

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YES!!! I am on 4.3.3(Well DUH since that is what my iPad 2 came with LOL) so I am good and ready to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts