What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aftershock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dn1234 said:
If its not released tonight I'm going to JB using the leak....

It's nice if you have that option.

However given you've probably waited for months what difference does a few days more really make?

It's got to be preferable to have the official release rather than a beta.

dn1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dn1234 said:
If its not released tonight I'm going to JB using the leak....

It's nice if you have that option.

However given you've probably waited for months what difference does a few days more really make?

It's got to be preferable to have the official release rather than a beta.

Agreed, it will be more like a hobby activity than anything else. At least I'll be able to play with some of the tweaks and applications. When the official JB comes out I'll upgrade to 4.3.3 and use it.

iTheOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quick question: is jbme the only option for jailbreaking 4.3.3 on iPad 2, or are there other options that require more processes? I am new to jailbreaking, rooting android phones I am not. Most all the tablets and phones I have rooted or made changes to required a little bit of know-how, but now there are 1-click root options available

- "non est ponenda sine necessitate" (William of Occam)

kanyewesttx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The difference is that it might only be a few days till it gets released, it might be months or never...

Danielfo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love how we are in the palm of comex hand. Reminds me of the saying "don't bite the hand that feeds". I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of JB 3.0 like the rest of you. While Nothing can be worse then rumors, unsupported statements and pessimistic opinions, I just hope for release and to forget all the anxiety that reading this thread brings. Its definitely an unhealthy addiction tho. To read or not to read!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iTheOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:
Depends on the size of the files and how many but it doesn't take that long as long as your not talking about GB's worth of data. He's probably just double checking everything and making sure the links point to the right files and what not, that can take a little while.

Maybe he is reading this post and relishing in the madness iPad 2 owners are going through. =o)

- "non est ponenda sine necessitate" (William of Occam)

Aftershock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kanyewesttx said:
The difference is that it might only be a few days till it gets released, it might be months or never...

Yes there always that, but then you could give it a few days first given that a release "seems" imminent.

I'm not saying I wouldn't be tempted to try it myself mind. However I'd try and resist just a little longer :)

AwesomeNoob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kanyewesttx said:

Yes there always that, but then you could give it a few days first given that a release "seems" imminent.

I'm not saying I wouldn't be tempted to try it myself mind. However I'd try and resist just a little longer :)

I don't understand ppl who CAN jailbreak, but don't- for a beta it is remarkably stable, I have NOT had any issues what-so-ever. Ive sold my JAILBROKEN iPad 1 cos there was no difference, apart from the extra horsepower im getting now!

Wost comes to worse, just update when the 'official' jailbreak is released from the 'beta'- I'm glad I did it & having a blast! :D

The only reason why I'm still here is because I have NOT saved my blobs at 3.4.0 & looking to save the 4.3.3 blob ASAP when comex jailbreak is officially out.

Just a side note, when I'm in cydia menu it actually says: SHSH IOS 4.3.3- the jailbreak gotta be imminent at that firmware :)

Sent from my JAILBROKEN ipad2 64gb wifi only model (3.40) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts