What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends on the size of the files and how many but it doesn't take that long as long as your not talking about GB's worth of data. He's probably just double checking everything and making sure the links point to the right files and what not, that can take a little while.

ReshadGP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys i have an 16g 3g ios 4.3 ipad2 is there any jb out there or should i wait yet? Cuz there are lots of cms here that i don't understand.
Tnx

dinobravo6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys i have an 16g 3g ios 4.3 ipad2 is there any jb out there or should i wait yet? Cuz there are lots of cms here that i don't understand.
Tnx

Thank you for driving my point home!!

Anyway there will be (we all anticipate) a new non-Beta jailbreak Comex will be releasing soon just wait and use that. Also, as stated use tinyumbrella and save your shsh. You will want to update to 4.3.3 prior to jailbreak BTW.

AwesomeNoob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tnx

@mickey330

Are u gonna tell him, or shall I to read ur last post!? :mad:

Sent from my JAILBROKEN ipad2 64g wifi only (3.40) :D

ozon1969

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wifi jailbroken... Why are you here? FO, we are all just jealous! waiting for help, depending on 1 guy out there, pleaze...

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tnx

Are you serious right now?

No one is going to answer this ~. Not in this thread. You need to do your own research.

Last edited:

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Life is good... Lets see what's next lol

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Last edited:

MUSE_iC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Question
How long does apple usually take to put the site back up when they do the post-it note?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts