What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aenea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KaiHD said:
If this thread gets closed, I'll be wandering aimlessly through other iPF threads, LOL.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

Maybe we should start a withdrawal support thread when that happens! :D

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
elektrobank said:
Not me - I can't wait to get stuck into the JB tweaks threads and stickys which I've been very disciplined not to look at as yet :)

Oh yeah- That too. I'll be busy checking out the JB world for my first time. (Technically second, but I digress.) ;)

So no need for a withdrawal support thread. :D

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

Tanakmonitor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@beavery
Lol sry if you expected jailbreak there ready now. Im just saying maybe its new domain and when jailbreak become ready again maybe this is the place to go.

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting it there tbh. I was just curious so I I followed the link. More of an FYI for others so that wouldn't get downhearted.

Bostonvince

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do not know.about y'all but this time(for the first time) I actually think it's funday! I'm not gonna hold my breath or anything but heck I'm gonna do a full charge and free my evening up :)

techknott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope my wife doesn't go into labour tonight, she may get a bit funny if I'm not there. Priorities and all that ;)

kustard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really hope it does happen in the next 24 hours but I'm still having my doubts about that! :(

elektrobank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This would indicate that the release of the official jailbreak is now very close, likely within the next 24 hours…

Ohhh... speculation in The Official iPad Jailbreak News Thread..?

It's a frenzy of excitement! :)

Fingers well and truely crossed.

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
f4780y said:
This would indicate that the release of the official jailbreak is now very close, likely within the next 24 hours…
Exciting news indeed

blackwind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just saw comex twitter... Someone ask him whether his site is another teaser? Or expecting something. How long and how hour? Comex replied 42.
I am excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions