What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeNoob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alright thanx..that's relieving to hear iPad 2 cannot brick!..so whoever has it installed can u confirm it's UNTETHERED? Coz I just saw some reports saying it's TETHERED..

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Wft dude! Why don't u YouTube 4.3 ipad2 jailbreak? I did, eAsy 2 follow , fully untethered & now I have a jailbroken ipad2 :) never thought I would see this day coming till ios5!

Sent from my JAILBROKEN ipad2 4.3 (wifi model)

Reef_Shark

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Sid6_7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, it does work on ipad 2 with 4.3.3.

To be honest I do not know WTF i did. Was just frustrated I had 4.3 and updated to 4.3.3. Only to read that could JB 4.3.3 so, i just played with the pdfs.

M

Maephis

They wrote that
For other iOS devices on iOS 4.3.3, check out this link (or this mirror here).
But yeah, too bad it doesn't work on 4.3.3 :\

I just hope this """""beta""""" is a sign we're finally close.

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
all the sucess reports, would be great if you guys could mention if you were on 3g/wifi

Sid6_7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I recall I went to this website and used the I used the Ipad_4.3.3 pdf file. Didnt check if it worked and then I was like oh crap its for Ipad and not Ipad 2. Then proceeded to use the saffron-jailbreak-ipad2,3-8j2.deb. I had zen-hd installed and safari asked i wanted to open it there, I said ok. But it didnt do anything. I rebooted and was swiping out of frustration and huh? Cydia?!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Oh, I forgot to mention I have the Verizon ipad2 on 4.3.3

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sid6_7 said:
Ok, I recall I went to this website and used the I used the Ipad_4.3.3 pdf file. Didnt check if it worked and then I was like oh crap its for Ipad and not Ipad 2. Then proceeded to use the saffron-jailbreak-ipad2,3-8j2.deb. I had zen-hd installed and safari asked i wanted to open it there, I said ok. But it didnt do anything. I rebooted and was swiping out of frustration and huh? Cydia?!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Oh, I forgot to mention I have the Verizon ipad2 on 4.3.3

You are on 4.3.3 and got Cydia? Where did you get that pdf?
I am not sure I am going to try though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts