What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlasmap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't help but smile when i read this thread and see how delirious waiting for a jailbreak has made some of us, myself included. Will a jailbreak get us out of this delirium?

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't help but smile when i read this thread and see how delirious waiting for a jailbreak has made some of us, myself included. Will a jailbreak get us out of this delirium?

I think a new tweet from Comex would make us get out of all of this craziness..like an ETA..would love to see a tweet from him that says "ETA..this Sunday" or ETA...July 4th..would be great to finally see an ETA on this thing

Aftershock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
justix said:
Was just about to post the same..and no tweets from anyone involved or not..no Comex,P0sixninja,Veence,Musclenerd..nobody EXCEPT that I read a not very old post from p0sixninja answering one of his followers about releasing his own version of the JB and he replied.."that would be a waste of so many exploits"..so everyone is claiming to own an exploit or JB and no sign of anything...you are right ....booooring :mad:

I guess the next big race will be to release an unteathered jailbreak across all platforms when ios5 lands officially.

However P0sixninja has already suggested he will release a JB fall all platforms Inc iPhone 5 in the fall. Even Musclenerd called him out on that's one been as no one has even seen the hardware yet lol I just thought that claim was just BS and ridiculous but I'd be happy to eat my pants if proved wrong :)

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What web site is comex talking about? I hate it how he teases us with these little riddles and no one knows what the heck he is talking about

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
What web site is comex talking about? I hate it how he teases us with these little riddles and no one knows what the heck he is talking about

Maybe this is his way of giving an ETA...

An weird, misterious ETA... lol

Sent from my Nexus One using iPad Forums App

DanteJap

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
whats weird is that chpwn talks about this on his twitter page

Stats for Jailbreak QA: 28% Firefox, 25% Chrome, 25% Safari (Mac + iOS), 18% IE. 65% Windows, 19% Mac, 11% iPhone/iPod, 2.5% iPad.

so makes ya wonder if Comex was even talking about the jailbreak..anyone know what the heck chpwn is even talking about here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts