What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
new tweet
"In the version of Google I have now, the +1 logo gleams in an animated fashion every time you mouse over a search result. Yuch."

is it jailbreak related?

no.

google just launched google+, it's basically facebook's like function.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
new tweet
"In the version of Google I have now, the +1 logo gleams in an animated fashion every time you mouse over a search result. Yuch."

is it jailbreak related?

Can I make this clear to everyone for the last time. This forum and this thread is NOT a place for you to post EVERY TWEET people make. Use some common sense. IF it happens to be jailbreak related one of his 154,000 followers will post about it here. You don't need to ask the question.
If folks want to read Comex twitter stream then do it, but DONT replicate it here unless it is relevant. OK?

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One other helpful thing is before you post go back two days worth of posts and read through them (usually 2-4 pages). People keep posting the same stuff over and over which only adds more pages for folks to go through. As has been asked before if you say you read/heard something give sources otherwise there is really no point in posting it.

Tanakmonitor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well i think that jb is ready and comex only waiting for the right day (sunday), for tradition

(jailbreakme.com 2.0 is also released on sunday 1st august, 2010)

Last edited:

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well i think that jb is ready and comex only waiting for the right day (sunday), for tradition

(jailbreakme.com 2.0 is also released on sunday 1st august, 2010)

After each Sunday we're searching for the excuse for the next Sunday which we're almost sure won't be a Funday because there was no Funday already at least 12 Sundays in a row and that makes us thinking about the excuse for next Sunday even if that next Sunday will be after two next Sundays...

I'm almost sure you know what I meant :)

techknott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fact is, comex has given no indication that it's ready or almost ready. It's all pure speculation. Also, the Sunday thing is getting boring now too.

Tanakmonitor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with you,but im waiting 64 days for jailbreak to come. I never had iphone or ipad that has not been jb. Without jb i don't feel comfortable...too many limitations.Needless to say from now on i will always check is there jb for device before buying it. I have patients to wait until Sunday for jb, if there's none i will sell my ipad 2, buy ipad 1 or wait for ipad 3.

Aftershock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with you,but im waiting 64 days for jailbreak to come. I never had iphone or ipad that has not been jb. Without jb i don't feel comfortable...too many limitations.Needless to say from now on i will always check is there jb for device before buying it. I have patients to wait until Sunday for jb, if there's none i will sell my ipad 2, buy ipad 1 or wait for ipad 3.

That tactic doesn't always work unfortunately mate, its important to pick one up as early as possible as the later firmwares are not always jailbreakable :(

Its frustrating I know. I usually make sure I keep my old device as well until the newer jailbreak is available.

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tanakmonitor said:
or wait for ipad 3.
If iPad 2 can't be jailbroken what makes you think iPad 3 will be...?

Aftershock said:
That tactic doesn't always work unfortunately mate, its important to pick one up as early as possible as the later firmwares are not always jailbreakable
Very true indeed, nice post.

Tanakmonitor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^ Well ipad 2 was jb only few days after release but patched(we all know the story). So maybe if there wasnt *deep throat* or *mole* or *spy* we all by now would enjoy our ipad 2 with cydia.
So i dont think that devs are gonna make same mistake twice. For ipad 3 jb gonna be top secret all the way.(nothing,nothing,nothing and then BOOM jb is online)

p.s.

Most difficult part with (this) jailbreak, is knowing that only few people are capable for jb. You now that its insane difficult (you dont have tutorial or anything like that :) ) but you cant do anything to help...just to wait.I dont know about all of you, but for me its hard,just to sit and not doing anything to help :/ - it sucks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts