What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortys408

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can rarely see how any of his tweets relate to jailbreaking, but somehow they are. I am hoping someone understands what this tweet means and can relate it to jailbreaking for me :)

At the very least we now know he is awake and potentially working on a jailbreak.

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it's about a tool to convert flash to html5. while good for the ipad, it has nothing to do with the jailbreak

tlsmd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreak is done, waiting for some source codes now, few days possibly

Cryptic1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone mentioned a few days back that Comex update/change his teaser page. Can't imagine he'd bother to do that if it was only going to be up for less than a day. But I only speculate (on this thread? Say it isn't so!)... ;-)

Sent from my pad via my iPad using iPF

shortys408

iPF Noob
Reaction score
new tweet
"In the version of Google I have now, the +1 logo gleams in an animated fashion every time you mouse over a search result. Yuch."

is it jailbreak related?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions