What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRuthlessPad said:
So it seems tommorrow will be D-day...and then....nothing..this discussion starts all over again..people coming and asking 'so how do i jb?'

Sent from my iPad using iPF

If its PDF and then they as how to,, then they [Moderation: derogatory comment deleted - DM51] :p srry for my language

Last edited by a moderator:

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KaiHD said:
Looks like a crying face to me... n.n See? Told you. X)

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

Its a kind of. Happy face n.n see :p

runisco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Half past twelve now... Let's see what the Sunday brings..

bad news. if PST time is the closest we know Comex to follow, then it's only Saturday there. Which means that you will have to wait until (basing this on your statement which leads me to believe that you are GMT +1) around 22:00 which will then be 13:00 on their Sunday. so still some waiting for us in the gmt + zones.

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last time sunday was funday, it happened on Monday GMT, around 5 am if I remember correctly. Going by that, even if Sunday was promised to be funday, I wouldn't expect anything till I wake up monday morning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts