What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickHillUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear mods,

Might as well delete all the posts since about this time last Friday, since it seems they are all going to be the same again.....

iWant my iCloud

techknott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PLEASE not another week of Sunday funday. I cant take anymore!!

Sent from my Nokia 3210

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It has been said many times that Veeence is not a reliable source. If it doesn't come directly from comex then it is rumor or speculation.

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:
It has been said many times that Veeence is not a reliable source. If it doesn't come directly from comex then it is rumor or speculation.

U r right n.n i only believe the things that comex says on hes twitter n.n

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:
Comex didn't give any indication as of to when it will be out. All he as said is that he's having issues with unionfs and if he couldn't get them sorted out today, it's cut.

Correct, and that was the only thing that's been holding up the release. So, if he's gonna "cut it", there's no reason for him to keep from releasing it. :) and as @comex said before, he doesn't hold anything from being released unless there's a need to...

FREE MY iPAD2  @D_LA_ROC ;)

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The PDF exploit Comex is using, is it patched in ios5 ?

The teaser at jailbreakme.com hints at a PDF exploit, but lets remember, the last exploit for that site was a PDF exploit. Who's to say it is not a RIP tribute to the old exploit?... Nobody knows for sure what exploit is being used for the iPad2...

Some would argue, it would be very foolish to publicise exactly where it was before it was released...

Last edited:

Renzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Honestly CAN we make an iq test here.

It annoys me how many people can't search

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So it seems tommorrow will be D-day...and then....nothing..this discussion starts all over again..people coming and asking 'so how do i jb?'

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts