What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we need to make a rule for this thread. Any information posted about iPad 2 jailbreaks needs to have references listed in apa format from credible sources.

LoJak said:
Maybe we need to make a rule for this thread. Any information posted about iPad 2 jailbreaks needs to have references listed in apa format from credible sources.

Kinda wordy, but something to that point. I am tired of getting bothered every time some "genius" thinks they have a jailbreak.

Every two seconds my iPad beeps with an update to this thread.

graywolf said:
Kinda wordy, but something to that point. I am tired of getting bothered every time some "genius" thinks they have a jailbreak.

Every two seconds my iPad beeps with an update to this thread.

Tell me about it. Everyone mine beeps, it turns out to be chat or someone posting a rumor. Ugh.

Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

At least 8 out of every 10 notifications I get from here are from this thread. And before this thread, they were from the "iPad 2 jailbreak 4.3" thread.

I am about to unsubscribe.

I have notifications turned off. Just check in from time to time. Same for Twitter.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

graywolf said:
At least 8 out of every 10 notifications I get from here are from this thread. And before this thread, they were from the "iPad 2 jailbreak 4.3" thread.

I am about to unsubscribe.

What? NO! Don't! We'll miss you! XD in other news, I am anxious about this! But I don't care either way, because stock is great too. Although I do wonder what JB will bring after iOS 5.

Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

veeence tweets that there is "no public eta" for jb due to aforementioned problems cited by comex.

veeence tweets that there is "no public eta" for jb due to aforementioned problems cited by comex.

As already mentioned veeence isn't that reliable. It appears there is only 1 peson you need to pay attention to/follow on twitter and that is comex (@comex on twitter). Unless the information comes from him it is rumor or speculation.

Attachments

• image-3457174379.png
    image-3457174379.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back