What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea he has been dead I've been keeping an eye out but poisonninja I think is his name said they are working on an ipad2 jb also

yeah I think that guy is working on the IOS 5 jailbreak when IOS 5 is officially released..the one to keep your eye is on Comex..he is the one with the all firmware version jailbreak..

The Kleaner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you talking about the tweets between p0sixninja and musclenerd...they seemed to be going at each other a bit but I just started following them so I wasn't sure if it was part of their banter or they were being serious.

Kev2live

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im guessing comex saying that he never meets his deadlines means he was gonna post the jailbreak today. But failed to, Hopefully that means he is close to finishing the jailbreak if not finished already he just missed a couple of things.

God I hope im right

Cryptic1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would think it would be in everyone's best interest for the devs to chat with each other regularly. They must, otherwise they could be spending tons of time on a project that someone else is already workin on. I'm sure p0sixninja found out comex was basically done with his version and moved on to the next project. Plus wouldn't want to waste a good jb option that could be saved for later.

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"@comex: Lots of bugs today. I still don't know why I'm deadlocking vnodes, or why I can't use IOServiceAddNotification properly."

Looks like another speed bump for the JB. :(

Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

Last edited:

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KaiHD said:
"@comex: Lots of bugs today. I still don't know why I'm deadlocking vnodes, or why I can't use IOServiceAddNotification properly."

Stupid bugs :(

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Is he talking about iPad2 JB? ;) No answer required.

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The jb wont be coming in june..dont expect much people..just enjoy ur device as it is..popcorn shud be fresh though

Sent from my iPad using iPF

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRuthlessPad said:
The jb wont be coming in june..dont expect much people..just enjoy ur device as it is..popcorn shud be fresh though

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Source please?

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score
brrip said:
Source please?

Everybody is just guessing, don't really understand why, or on what basis. Maybe they just like to post?

iWant my iCloud

I'm following this already long time and I second that: I doubt JB will be released on June. I don't know how serious are the bugs and what is this unionfs, but do you really believe that some major feature change (like unionfs) can be done in few hours or few days?

The rule is simple (and it worked for months): if developer mentions any problem (no matter what), extend ETA by 1-2 weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts