What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psunate77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gentlemen. Let just all simmer down. Anyone want some popcorn?

:D

Seems that everyone is just stressed out..we have no info on when it will be released..if they would just give an ETA I think everyone here would calm down..especially with the rumors going around on twitter that they will wait for IOS 5 to be officially released which I think is a BOGUS rumor. At least we know that Comex fixed the main issue in this jailbreak, something that he wanted to complete since the beginning so lets just hope that word will come out that this thing will be released this Sunday so we can all have happy iPad 2's instead of naked ones LOL

Why do we continue to believe they owe us a ETA? These guys owe us nothing, in fact I am starting to think this won't be released until later this fall.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gentlemen. Let just all simmer down. Anyone want some popcorn?

:D

Seems that everyone is just stressed out..we have no info on when it will be released..if they would just give an ETA I think everyone here would calm down..especially with the rumors going around on twitter that they will wait for IOS 5 to be officially released which I think is a BOGUS rumor. At least we know that Comex fixed the main issue in this jailbreak, something that he wanted to complete since the beginning so lets just hope that word will come out that this thing will be released this Sunday so we can all have happy iPad 2's instead of naked ones LOL

Why do we continue to believe they owe us a ETA? These guys owe us nothing, in fact I am starting to think this won't be released until later this fall.

They dont owe us anything but people are sending them donations to create this jailbreak so its not like they are doing this for free..people donate, they end up getting paid..I dont believe for a second that Comex(Not talking about the other guy) will wait til this fall because he has already said he finished the most important aspect of the jailbreak..why the heck would he wait til the fall when IOS 5 comes out..seriously this IOS 5 is really overrated..its great but not worth waiting another two months to receive

metheridge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Does anyone think we should close this thread for a wee bit? Ya Know...just to let everyone regroup?

Thoughts?

Yes, close this one and start another. This one is getting out of hand anyway.

my2cnts

Mel

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF!

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
their standards and they are then forces to stop expressing our ideas

You don't have freedom of speech here. This is a privately owned forum. Read the rules and abide by them or leave. Got it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Psunate77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone think we should close this thread for a wee bit? Ya Know...just to let everyone regroup?

Thoughts?

I think you should close it for good, when jailbreak is release start a new one, until then let users read your news thread for updates.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thread is re-opened. For now.

I will only say this once. Anyone here has any problem with moderators, PM them. If you have problems with our Rules. Leave.

Have a discussion like adults, Please.

koenan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice call opening the thread - I felt confused and homeless without a forum to constantly refresh in hopes of seeing 15 new pages filled with rejoicing.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a huge amount of rumors going around does anyone know who is actually helping comex? And if who left and quit

I had no idea anyone was even helping him. I think its just him who is working on the jailbreakme jailbreak..he hasn't posted anything today on twitter but I notice that Comex likes to write every two days so I am hopeful he will post something tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts