What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froznking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kinda pissed we can only "donate" to the developers. We should be able to pay for a jb, we paid for our personal computers we should be able to pay for a program which helps me use my device as I see fit.

Everyone clean up your attitude, if you have nothing nice to say shut up and go away. For 1 person or team to write any amount of code that is not bugged to crwp is very difficult and time consuming, Comex is doing this as a hobby.. Let him do as he pleases or we will all get a Trojan from the jb :p

I have faith in Comex, some of the other "devs" are mouth pieces who claim they have jb, but think they have some kind of moral obligation to make program that unlocks your phone but puts restrictions on it..?? That's what we call a poser lady's and gentlemen

***** REMOVED *****

Last edited by a moderator:

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No one has comment on what i said earlier?

"How are chronic and p0sixninja so confident that the iPhone 5 will also work with comex's jailbreak? They don't have a bootrom exploit afaik"

What do you guys think? maybe f4780y have some idea

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You’re not supposed to talk about piracy let alone the name of the program. You guys keep doing this and you're going to get this thread closed.

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score

"How are chronic and p0sixninja so confident that the iPhone 5 will also work with comex's jailbreak? They don't have a bootrom exploit afaik"

I did. Get another thread for that, it has nothing to do with the iPad 2 jailbreak.

At this stage it's just speculation that the iPad 2 and the iPhone 5 share the same processor.

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I did. Get another thread for that, it has nothing to do with the iPad 2 jailbreak.

At this stage it's just speculation that the iPad 2 and the iPhone 5 share the same processor.

I also replied to you as well, maybe you shouldve read that. yes it has everything to do with the iPad 2 jailbreak... since im talking about comex's ipad 2 jailbreak...

ozon1969

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ahh, it's like waiting for the plot in series like Lost cy NBC, you never want it to end, just a brief view of the last episode (not the season) :)

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gentlemen. Let just all simmer down. Anyone want some popcorn?

:D

Seems that everyone is just stressed out..we have no info on when it will be released..if they would just give an ETA I think everyone here would calm down..especially with the rumors going around on twitter that they will wait for IOS 5 to be officially released which I think is a BOGUS rumor. At least we know that Comex fixed the main issue in this jailbreak, something that he wanted to complete since the beginning so lets just hope that word will come out that this thing will be released this Sunday so we can all have happy iPad 2's instead of naked ones LOL

Atlasmap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to jailbreakme.com and it's different than b4 ...but still can't jailbreak iPad yet. "version too new" . I have 4.3.2.

Edit....it went back to old pic. Nm.

Last edited:

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't now about stressed but I was a little bummed when I heard that p0sixninja bailed out as his was supposed to be released any day and it was just 5 days ago when he said he was still working on it. Such is life though, just gotta wait a while longer.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't now about stressed but I was a little bummed when I heard that p0sixninja bailed out as his was supposed to be released any day and it was just 5 days ago when he said he was still working on it. Such is life though, just gotta wait a while longer.

The only jailbreak that I care about is Comex's since his works with everything..the other jailbreak dont worry about it..hes probably going to wait til the IOS 5 is released which is fine.

Topxshelfxtre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, if i was a dev the rumors and the way people act on twitter alone would be enough for me to not release to the public maybe a site or within a forum....people are straight up mean these days.

NickHillUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score

A report in the guardian this afternoon claims It is no longer speculation....http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jun/22/iphone-5-to-launch-in-september

/back on topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions