What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hopefully they are all testing this thing before release..from what I understand the jailbreak is complete just have to I guess test it to make sure it works properly then release it

I'm up for being a beta tester :D

Me too!! I dont get it, if it isnt beta testing that is the final step what else could it be..from the looks of it the jailbreak is complete..unless he wants to put a big smiley face on it :eek:

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How are chronic and p0sixninja so confident that the iPhone 5 will also work with comex's jailbreak? They don't have a bootrom exploit afaik

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are any of you familiar with
cmwdotme

According to hi he jailbreak the iPad 2 today using Comex's jailbreak(Maybe he received the test copy of this jailbreak to confirm if its working)

@__Beanie__ yes :) jail broken ipad2 thanks to @Comex and some patience on my part :p cough cough union fs

Usually I would believe tweets from random people would be considered fake but he is followed by ALL of the jailbreak team members so it doeset look like he's a troll and he also posts a pic of his jailbroken iPad..anyone can confirm if this looks legit??
<3 comex on Twitpic

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cmwdotme

According to hi he jailbreak the iPad 2 today using Comex's jailbreak(Maybe he received the test copy of this jailbreak to confirm if its working)

@__Beanie__ yes :) jail broken ipad2 thanks to @Comex and some patience on my part :p cough cough union fs

Usually I would believe tweets from random people would be considered fake but he is followed by ALL of the jailbreak team members so it doeset look like he's a troll and he also posts a pic of his jailbroken iPad..anyone can confirm if this looks legit??
<3 comex on Twitpic
it can be ipad 1 n.n u c 4.3.1 but also 4.3.3 so euhm yeah i dont know i would hold it by ipad 1 and a little bit of photoshop n.n

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cmwdotme

<3 comex on Twitpic
it can be ipad 1 n.n u c 4.3.1 but also 4.3.3 so euhm yeah i dont know i would hold it by ipad 1 and a little bit of photoshop n.n

Or... Comex finished it but with bugs and crashes and asked him to test it

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cmwdotme

<3 comex on Twitpic

Or... Comex finished it but with bugs and crashes and asked him to test it
that could be an option too

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cmwdotme

<3 comex on Twitpic

Look down at the bottom left corner, the blue font. It reads iPad 2 GSM, iOS 4.3.3 Cydia 1.1.1. It could be photoshoped but looking at the larger picture if it is they did a pretty good job.

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
damn, it's so close. if i could just reach into my screen and pick it up. *searches for 3d glasses*

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cmwdotme

<3 comex on Twitpic

Look down at the bottom left corner, the blue font. It reads iPad 2 GSM, iOS 4.3.3 Cydia 1.1.1. It could be photoshoped but looking at the larger picture if it is they did a pretty good job.

It could be photoshopped but if it is damn Im impressed..so close..I just want this darn thing released..my iPad 2 feels naked without a jailbreak

AwesomeNoob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
'It could be photoshopped but if it is damn Im impressed..so close..I just want this darn thing released..my iPad 2 feels naked without a jailbreak'

Actually I feel the opposite, I want to strip my ipad2 down it's bare buttocks with the JB!' Im gonna tweak n ride it good & proper... the waiting is almost over my innocent little thing :D

Cryptic1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The "with some patience on my part" part makes me wonder if he had issues with the install.

Sent from my pad via my iPad using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts