What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys,

when do you think is our 'Fun Day'? Friday or Sunday? 

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Since Friday is almost outa here, I'm going with Sunday. :D

I would be THRILLED with Sunday being Funday..but since he recently posted a tweet responding to someone who said he would love the jailbreak by Wednesday(since he's leaving town) comex said "Hopefully" when I read that my smile turned upside down

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Going with 4th of July... although I'd prefer tomorrow as it's my birthday and would make a great present :D

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:
Going with 4th of July... although I'd prefer tomorrow as it's my birthday and would make a great present :D

Happy 2 hours and 15 min until your birthday! (eastern standard time)

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys,

when do you think is our 'Fun Day'? Friday or Sunday? 

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Since Friday is almost outa here, I'm going with Sunday. :D

I would be THRILLED with Sunday being Funday..but since he recently posted a tweet responding to someone who said he would love the jailbreak by Wednesday(since he's leaving town) comex said "Hopefully" when I read that my smile turned upside down

I guess since we waited this long, we will all survive if we have to wait just a little longer. I would like to see it happen before the end of the month, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts