What's new
Apple iPad Forum ๐ŸŽ

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
That person should have said he needed it done by Sunday :)

Lol! Right? I still think it will be Sunday. Even the fact that he said "Hopefully"! That kinda sounds like "if everything goes as planned"!!!

FREE MY iPAD2 ๎……๎€Š @D_LA_ROC ;)

Last edited:

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
That person should have said he needed it done by Sunday :)

Lol! Right? I still think it will be Sunday. Even the fact that he said "Hopefully"! That kinda sounds like "if everything goes as planned"!!!

Yeah when he told that guy "Hopefully" by Wednesday I was like "Oh No" but I still think it will be Sunday too, since most of these jailbreakers like to release their products on Sunday, hence the term "Sunday is Funday" right

rob1016

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
I would be THRILLED with Sunday being Funday..but since he recently posted a tweet responding to someone who said he would love the jailbreak by Wednesday(since he's leaving town) comex said "Hopefully" when I read that my smile turned upside down

yup, really hoping Funday is Sunday, though i don't mind too waiting until this coming Wednesday. ๎—

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

rob1016

iPF Noob
Reaction score
D_LA_ROC said:

guys,

pls check this out, if he's too reliable, then this coming Wednesday is our 'Funday'

https://twitter.com/paulpols/status/81883847658176512

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
D_LA_ROC said:

guys,

pls check this out, if he's too reliable, then this coming Wednesday is our 'Funday'

https://twitter.com/paulpols/status/81883847658176512

That guy isn't reporting anything new..basically just repeating Comex's tweet to that other guy saying he hopes its released before Wednesday..Im still guessing it comes out on Sunday

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the love of all that is holy (scotch and women in case you were wondering) the only people to pay attention to are p0sixninja, comex or greenp0sion dev team. Any one else is guessing and please don't repost their meaningless statements.

Last edited by a moderator:

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:
For the love of all that is holy (scotch and women in case you were wondering) the only people to pay attention to are p0sixninja, comex or greenp0sion dev team. Any one else is guessing and please don't repost their meaningless statements.
And of course Musclenerd

Last edited by a moderator:

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So.. Tomorrow an untethered 4.3.x jailbreak for the wonderfull iPad 2 might be released. I can't believe it.

M

Maephis

So I assume it is safe to upgrade to 4.3.3, right?

I can't wait for this anymore, I never thought I could be this hyped for a JB :D

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maephis said:
So I assume it is safe to upgrade to 4.3.3, right?

I can't wait for this anymore, I never thought I could be this hyped for a JB :D

I am upgrading right now. But I have the 4.3.1 shsh blobs saved, so...

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What the... I cannot upgrade to 4.3.3? Error 3194. They already stopped signing 4.3.3?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
What the... I cannot upgrade to 4.3.3? Error 3194. They already stopped signing 4.3.3?

[sigh] search much?

I wrote a guide to resolving this... it's in the guides section.

Apple CANNOT stop signing the current iOS until the next one is out.

And remember to stay on topic. If you have a problem, post a new thread, but SEARCH first please!

Last edited:

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In Dutch he said; Right, so funday is Sunday. (in reaction to something paulpols said in Dutch, which I do not understand even though I am Dutch)
But... Most of the time what he says is rubbish. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts