What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jowy520

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kevbo said:
I can't quote the person who said it because the other thread is closed, but I think whoever said comex's iPad can't be 4.3 is probably mistaking him with i0n1c. Comex jailbroke his iPad right after launch.

False...comex jailbroke remotely chpwn's iPad, not his.

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
kevbo said:
I can't quote the person who said it because the other thread is closed, but I think whoever said comex's iPad can't be 4.3 is probably mistaking him with i0n1c. Comex jailbroke his iPad right after launch.

LOL You realise it was MuscleNerd that said it, right? :D I doubt he is mistaking anyone for anyone else!

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whos jailbreak do we expect first for 4.3.3? Chronic dev team or iPhone dev team?

Last edited:

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kevbo said:

LOL You realise it was MuscleNerd that said it, right? :D I doubt he is mistaking anyone for anyone else!

When Musclenerd posted that yesterday, out of the blue, made my ears go up. He said it for a reason and maybe that is why the jailbreak is taking longer then expected to be released..he said that Comex's iPad that had Cydia on it was NOT purchased when the iPad 2 went on the market, then he said "hint hint" as he was saying that it did NOT have 4.3 firmware on it..if they can jailbreak it for any firmware above 4.3 then it will work on 4.3.3 so I am hoping that is the case..otherwise why even say it

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
When Musclenerd posted that yesterday, out of the blue, made my ears go up. He said it for a reason and maybe that is why the jailbreak is taking longer then expected to be released..he said that Comex's iPad that had Cydia on it was NOT purchased when the iPad 2 went on the market, then he said "hint hint" as he was saying that it did NOT have 4.3 firmware on it..if they can jailbreak it for any firmware above 4.3 then it will work on 4.3.3 so I am hoping that is the case..otherwise why even say it
You have a very good point, and although I'm on 4.3, I do hope your right, sadly however the only guarantee we've been given is 4.3 at the moment but that's not to say that higher firmwares won't eventually be jailbroken.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
You have a very good point, and although I'm on 4.3, I do hope your right, sadly however the only guarantee we've been given is 4.3 at the moment but that's not to say that higher firmwares won't eventually be jailbroken.

I hope so too..I am holding onto hope that they will release a jailbreak for the higher firmware people..why mention it and say hint hint if something wasn't up..they might already have it but are waiting to see what happens on Monday with IOS 5

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iOS 5 is only going to be announced on Monday, who knows when it will be released. I thought I read that developers haven't even gotten their hands on it and I'm sure there will be a few rounds of tweaks/fixes before it is released to the public. If I had to take a shot in the dark I would guess that iOS 5 will not be out for several months which would fall in line with the rumors that the next iPhone won't be released until Fall time. Again this is just a guess.

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any news since yesterday? :p

Btw, when is the keynote @ wwdc?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any news since yesterday? :p

Btw, when is the keynote @ wwdc?

in 52 minutes. yeah this new thread doesnt seem to be as hot as the old one.

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IOS5 beta has been leaked... Maybe "someone" could start looking for exploits :p

Anyway, I made the rookie mistake of updating my Ipad to 4.3.3, I'm not doing the same error again in future updates...

Last edited:

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IOS5 beta has been leaked... Maybe "someone" could start looking for exploits :p

Anyway, I made the rookie mistake of updating my Ipad to 4.3.3, I'm not doing the same error again in future updates...

I'd rather be on a jailbroken 4.3.3 then worry about IOS 5..so whatever jailbreak they can give us I will be happy with..we haven't heard anything from them so I am hoping to hear something from the today now that IOS 5 has been revealed

techknott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe everything is just being kept under wraps because of the 4.3.1 exploit leak and they're just gonna spring it on us any day now!.....Aaaaahh we can but dream.

Sent from my Nokia 3210

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I'd rather be on a jailbroken 4.3.3 then worry about IOS 5..so whatever jailbreak they can give us I will be happy with..we haven't heard anything from them so I am hoping to hear something from the today now that IOS 5 has been revealed

i can't say i'm terribly impressed with iOS 5. i guess i should thank apple for not making this choice difficult. jailbreak > iOS 5 for sure.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Haha. Just shows you. I'm totally psyched about iOS5 and iCloud having just watched uncle Steve.
OTA Delta OS updates are going to be a jailbreakers dream come true... Trust me.

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
seriously those NOTIFICATIONS were ANDROID ripoffs! what happened APPLE? no new ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts