What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please guys just keep the faith...
IF the jailbreak gets released then comex most definitely deserves strong donations. Agreed?

Last edited:

ozon1969

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Close the thread please, it's getting annoying... But addictive :) did I miss it, where's my WOO? Plz, who's gonna open a clinic to help?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, we're not going to close the thread ... yet.

However, it's getting a bit juvenile on here, with all the back-and-forth accusations, the kibbitzing about what comex is or is not going to do, the wild rumors, etc.

It's a chat to discuss the jailbreak, not to getting into arguments with each other as to who owes whom what when.

Please, everybody, step away from the keyboard for a few minutes. Go outside, get a breath of fresh air! Take a break, for goodness sake!

When you do come back, please remember that courtesy is a good thing and that this thread is for information sharing - not acrimony.

M'kay?

Marilyn

tlsmd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Comex will release his tmoro via email why do a leaked version with bugs when real be out tmoro

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score
saber.zainal said:
Comex will release Jailbreakme 3.0 today if test goes well

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Really????? ;)

If tests went well he would have released it three months ago!!! :p

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how do you know the official is getting released tomorrow????

People are just speculating since that email from supposedly comex to the leaker was released where he said "If no problems arise, it will be released tomorrow" so thats how it started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions