What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ultimately, Comex can either show his hand and prove the leaker wrong by releasing the bigger badder jailbreak which works for all iOS versions and be the hero, OR, cry foul then take his toys and go home.. After allegedly working tirelessly for MONTHS...

Which do y'all really believe he'll do?

Sent from Jailbroken my iPad Deux (32gb WiFi iOS4.3).. d(-_-)b

I dont know but I wish that Musclenerd would post here like he used to..he would clear everything up

engelke2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MultiMediaWill actually is now saying that BOTH Comex and Musclenerd have been lying all along about it being for all iOSs from 4.2.1 to 4.3.3 and all devices.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MultiMediaWill actually is now saying that BOTH Comex and Musclenerd have been lying all along about it being for all iOSs from 4.2.1 to 4.3.3 and all devices.

Yep, he is writing on another board that the whole thing was just some giant publicity stunt and there was NEVER any jailbreak for 4.3.3..I just don't believe that..now I dont know Comex so as far as I know anything is possible but Musclenerd has been in the jailbreak scene for years, why the hell would he lie like that, I just dont see it..you know how many I know who bought iPads recently just for the jailbreak..seriously how POed we would be to find out this was just some giant scam

Crazyjackson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jaelthas said:
You've got a link for that post?

I'd like to see that also!

If Im allowed to post here I got it right here

I see it. MultiMediaWill also said @rlobbins gave him the files and then tweeted that he lied. I don't trust him now though.

Didn't some people jailbreak on 4.3.3 already anyway? So it still has to be possible

Last edited:

Silent Assassin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think you can post links to other forums here.. I'd request moderator permission first..

Silent Assassin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a question.. Where might the leaker have gotten this jailbreak in order to leak? Where exactly was it being hidden, or not hidden waiting for someone to 'find' and 'leak'?

engelke2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought the leak only worked for 4.3 and nothing higher and WiFi only. I've got a 3G on 4.3.3 and it probably won't work for me.

Silent Assassin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And some have interpreted Comex's statements about being surprised no one looked as a challenge for someone to find and leak..

I, however, do not feel this way..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions