What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official IOS6 Jailbreak Status Thread

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dr.Gee said:
Niiiiiiccee!real smooth.

So you not only read, but also click on ads? You're one weird creature...

Relating to the topic, I read on idownloadblog tweets from pod2g and planetbeing, they are working together on the jb, and 2 new vulnerabilities were discovered yesterday. Won't post the link because its another forum site I guess \(0_o)/ but it should be easy to find via google.

Hope this was useful information

MIKES3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hoping to hear something soon. Need multi tasking for school and don't want to switch to android :/

I feel your pain, but I just returned my Galaxy Note 10.1 and as some people know it allows multi tasking. However, it's not all it's cracked up to be. It only allows you to multi-task certain programs. I cant speak for the Jelly Bean version of Android, because I still had the latest Ice Cream Sandwich on mine. It may be different on the JB update. Just my $0.02

Mark1478

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was thinking about that samsung ativ pro if nothing happens soon. I need to be able to have a word processor, power point, and Internet access up at the same time for my clinicals. Too bad it's costly

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
With iOS7 due at Easter, do we really think they will bring 6.1 out anytime soon!?!? I know it would be used as a patch but it would be silly to spend time on a crack filler when a whole new iOS is on the horizon.

Is iOS7 due at Easter? Where is this coming from? :0

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Is iOS7 due at Easter? Where is this coming from? :0

Rumors. Nothing but rumors. And not well sourced ones either, almost always anonymous ones from people who are apparently well informed by Apple's suppliers (whom Apple never tells anything except they want a part).

Though in this case it's probably just speculation based on some real news about Apple hiring for an API development position for iOS 7. Which is silly, actually. If Apple is only now hiring people to work on new API's for iOS 7 then the new version is still in early development. That's better than 6 mo out, at the very earliest. Probably closer to a year.

Or I could be wrong. After all I'm just speculating on a speculation on a combination of unreliable rumors and minimal news.

johnl316

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rumors. Nothing but rumors. And not well sourced ones either, almost always anonymous........

Or I could be wrong. After all I'm just speculating on a speculation on a combination of unreliable rumors and minimal news.

I say the same thing to myself when I find myself speculating about speculations and rumors. Lol

2dxtreme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
with the recent news of the 6.0.1 jailbreak possibly coming out this weekend does that mean that the ipad 3 should be soon to follow or at the same time?

Most reactions

Latest posts