What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I've just sat and read all 21 pages of this post and have been thoroughly entertained. Yes I agree with all of you out there about thoughtless drivers, people ordering large meals with a diet soda, the absence of toilet paper when needed, super loud commercials, people asking how you are when really they don't care and I laughed out loud at whoever asked what a pet peeve was and the reply was very cute too, and that thread about packaged cheese or ham, the top versus the bottom slice has me dumbfounded. Maybe u could post a photo if it. I also agree with the comment on American bacon and I can tell you, it seems to be different in a lot of countries around the world. But we have great bacon here ( Australia) and I love it even if it is unhealthy. I love this forum, it's so helpful and friendly and even when there's a clash of wills, it's entertaining. Thank you all for making my life easier with my iPad, which I can't seem to put down since I've bought it. Just love it.

What a lovely post! Glad you found us.:)

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a pet peeve.:mad:

I hate when there is an older car in front of me and all the exhaust is coming out into my car!

I so hate that with a purple passion! Makes me almost sick.:(

Just sayin'...

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are certain things that one has to pass in order to get registered, but these cars, I bet are on the road illegally. They have to be unregistered as they would never pass their smog test.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So you want me to chase them to get their plates or get close enough to write it down and then....call DMV and tell them that their exhaust is killing me?

Or 911? Tim Tim Tim....

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Didn't you post a picture of a car that you really wanted a while ago?

Well, you could do this if you weren't driving........

I'm at Heathrow airport so not thinking straight.....

Tim

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SKUNKS. If I see one at this moment in time I will probably run it over. :mad::mad::mad:

Raja, our beautiful Husky, now looks PINK. He came in smelling like a SKUNK. We had to give him a bath in tomato sauce ( do you think V8 works? ) and put vinegar around the house!

I so hate that smell. I bet I smell too.:(

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeap you most likely smell too, nothing will totally get rid of the smell but time.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh you poor thing and your Dog!! I can't even imagine what that smells like. But I'd really like to see a skunk, of course not after you've run it over 

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As you're walking into a building you hold the door open for the person behind you and they don't even say thank you! Next time I'm letting the door hit them in the face.

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Pet peeve is when the news casters on TV refer a low-down thief,or person that has committed a crime as "The Gentleman" reduce it to "Man" or he and it would be fine.

My other is when a driver crosses over a white line when you are approaching a traffic light.

Al.

Reaction score
Yeah Al. I like it when they show the video of the dude commuting the crime then call them the alleged.
I believe they do those things out of fear of a slander lawsuit by the criminal.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Most reactions

Latest posts