What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm glad. It is very looney in some places, it's lighthearted and yet it is about the one thing most every adult in the world considers the most important and serious topic of their lives!

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm glad. It is very looney in some places, it's lighthearted and yet it is about the one thing most every adult in the world considers the most important and serious topic of their lives! :) Peace begins with a smile :) - Mother Teresa. iPad 2

Well it does make the world go round , easier for some , harder for others .

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Depending on what you consider is most important in your life!? Your life or money? Being happy or being right?

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting conversation here!

I understand what you're saying Drew and it's a shame that there are so many out there like that....I find with those type of people that

Money doesn't make them happy, it just makes them more comfortable in their misery! ;)

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Interesting conversation here! I understand what you're saying Drew and it's a shame that there are so many out there like that....I find with those type of people that Money doesn't make them happy, it just makes them more comfortable in their misery! ;)

Suppose your quite right there actually :/) .
Meh , c'est la vie !

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pet peeve? Peeves me no end when reading an article or a brochure which adds an asterisk or symbol (for instance like this* or like this^) which is supposed to send you to the bottom of the page for an explanation or a condition...and you can't find any reference with that symbol anywhere...often nowhere in the brochure.
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pet peeve? Peeves me no end when reading an article or a brochure which adds an asterisk or symbol (for instance like this* or like this^) which is supposed to send you to the bottom of the page for an explanation or a condition...and you can't find any reference with that symbol anywhere...often nowhere in the brochure. Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Lol that's true , I've seen that a few times myself .

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When someone slows you down when they turn into your road in front of you and then proceed to drive very slowly and then turn off again a few metres down the road. grrrrr

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Clowns that slow down then abruptly pull a nascar manoeuvre without any warning causing sudden braking for the car behind , or people that have their mirrors for their own vanity and oblivious to other road users

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gosh yes, you are so right and a big hello to you too! also the clowns on their mobiles and texting as well. grrrr

Most reactions

Latest posts