What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
People who won't or don't recycle!

Peace begins with a smile. :)
M Teresa

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
People who take selfies , namely 18-24 yr old narcissists ! People who walk in a room between you and the person your talking too and thinking they're more important by just standing right in between . People who don't wear seatbelts ! People that are in a rush to pull out in front of you then slow everyone down . People who never use their mirrors to check behind them . Teens who can't help but act like idiots with trousers halfway down their backside ! Bright green or yellow or pick chav suits , repulsive! People who wear massive medallions around their neck whist dragging along a pit bull trophy dog . People who shout over joining gardens instead of having a civilized conversation closer and quieter . Bad parking by parents doing the school run ! Parents having bigger and bigger cars yet still can't drive them !! Clean off roaders , like 4x4's , only bought for show grrrrrr! Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Do you feel lighter now, Drew wal? It seems I would if I got all of those from the inside to the outside! :) ;) :) ;)

Peace begins with a smile. :)
M Teresa

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Me TOO! Peace begins with a smile. :) M Teresa
I'm sorry if you thought I was being negative! In fact I was being the opposite! Do you know why angel's fly? Because they take themselves so lightly! That is what I had in mind when I posted that. I'm very sorry if you thought otherwise. I hope this clears it up!

Last edited:

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you feel lighter now, Drew wal? It seems I would if I got all of those from the inside to the outside! :) ;) :) ;) Peace begins with a smile. :) M Teresa

Sorry , I was on a roll , :) I was being greedy :)

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No you weren't! You were being honest. Honesty only hurts people who are afraid to face it!

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We all at times need to pull our kids into line when they do something wrong........I've seen lots of parents doing just this....I always smile a little thinking to myself 'been there, done that' when I see a parent speaking to their child about the 'do's and dont's' of what they've done. It's parenting, plain and simple.

But when I see a mother or father shouting and swearing at their child it just peeves me off! It's just so so wrong! I've just witnessed this again.......what did the child do?? They left their shoes on the beach and had to go back to get them :(

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
OMGosh! I think most parents would do well to watch Ceasar Milan work with dogs! It makes so much sense to me, I was a Kindergarten teacher and parents who told me their child had behavioral problems at home were fine at school if they understood the ( rules ) boundaries and I was consistent with them. If I saw a parent acting like that I would pray it was an anomaly and they were over stressed and it was an unusual action. If I saw parents continually doing this I would suggest they take a parenting class or ten!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OMGosh! I think most parents would do well to watch Ceasar Milan work with dogs! It makes so much sense to me, I was a Kindergarten teacher and parents who told me their child had behavioral problems at home were fine at school if they understood the ( rules ) boundaries and I was consistent with them. If I saw a parent acting like that I would pray it was an anomaly and they were over stressed and it was an unusual action. If I saw parents continually doing this I would suggest they take a parenting class or ten!

Lol.....this reminds me of an old movie I saw years ago. Sandra Dee I think, where her mother recommends a dog training book on how to treat her husband.

I would wish it was just frustration on a bad day, but I don't think so.....they certainly attracted a lot of attention and disapproving looks.

If they're like that in public, I hate to even think what they're like in private!

10 classes probably wouldn't be enough! ;)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That works TOO!!! :);). :);)

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Most reactions