What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Pet Peeve is when a women say's to me tell the truth and when you tell them the truth they get mad and start throwing thing's at you along with saying a few bad word's about you and your family line ..

I have never got that with a women when they asked for the truth and when you tell them the truth of the matter they go all nut case about it ...

My second pet peeve is your girlfriend's and there socalled way's.. i travel between the NTC and AirForce base out in the middle of no where in Neveda and i spend a week or more out there working and i get this from them did you stop at a local brothel when your out there when your on your one day off and when i go no and i spend it getting the supplie's from the local town walmart or i'm sleeping they go sure and start in on that line of question trying to trip you up ..

She asked me to get her a t-shirt from the one very famous brothel in Neveda and i did and before i ever got her the t-shirt i been getting this lines of question from them .She tell's them that we video call each other all the time with our Iphone's 4 with the front camera and when she has called me at night she has wroke me up from a sleep or i was in my room watching a movie on the tv and she has told them to be quiet about it for it becomeing a pain in the butt and she known's i'm about to go off on them again on this area..

Wow. Despite being virtually impossible to follow I kept wanting to turn off the over-share light. :eek:

Michael

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tinman said:
That's like saying if you are going to have herbicide for lunch it's better to wash it down with pesticide rather than water.

I contend you have grossly overestimated the percentage of diabetics ordering gobs of crappy unhealthy fast food and then washing it down with a diet coke, for diabetes sake.

It's usually just like Michael's peeve was about: the diet soda is a token gesture to make it seem as if they are doing "something" healthy (as if 2 liters of chemical-laden liquid is in any way healthy). I say in most cases these people are not trying to help their diabetes.... they are causing it.

Michael

Yep. Well, rather, they're not helping matters. It's psychological at that point, really. I don't base my observations on prejudicial opinions, as Trky seems to think I have done. I base them upon my years of education which includes supportive findings from research and current understanding of those findings as well as dealing with thousands of patients exhibiting obesity and/or Diabetes as a result of poor lifestyle choices. I am, after all, a medical practitioner.

BTW, medicine is both a science AND an art.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Pet Peeve is when a women say's to me tell the truth and when you tell them the truth they get mad and start throwing thing's at you along with saying a few bad word's about you and your family line ..

I have never got that with a women when they asked for the truth and when you tell them the truth of the matter they go all nut case about it ...

My second pet peeve is your girlfriend's and there socalled way's.. i travel between the NTC and AirForce base out in the middle of no where in Neveda and i spend a week or more out there working and i get this from them did you stop at a local brothel when your out there when your on your one day off and when i go no and i spend it getting the supplie's from the local town walmart or i'm sleeping they go sure and start in on that line of question trying to trip you up ..

She asked me to get her a t-shirt from the one very famous brothel in Neveda and i did and before i ever got her the t-shirt i been getting this lines of question from them .She tell's them that we video call each other all the time with our Iphone's 4 with the front camera and when she has called me at night she has wroke me up from a sleep or i was in my room watching a movie on the tv and she has told them to be quiet about it for it becomeing a pain in the butt and she known's i'm about to go off on them again on this area..

Wow. Despite being virtually impossible to follow I kept wanting to turn off the over-share light. :eek:

Michael

LOL! Too funny. I can't stop laughing!

Yes ~ this is our loved and adored Henry.:)

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
New peeve...

Gas station attendants who click and click, squeezing the gas pump nozzle trigger until then the tank overfills, spilling out onto the side of the car. The first auto-stop of nozzle should be plenty of indication that there's significant gas up in the filler neck to cause a backsplash, which in turn should be satisfactory indication the tank is full. Yes, gas of any kind is corrosive to a paint job, but it's also frustrating to see it wasted.

(Though I live in northern CA, I'm from Oregon, one of only two states that still prohibit you from pumping your own gas).

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

droid2mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hate it when someone in front of me in a check out line is paying, balancing a phone on one shoulder, talking and holding up the line.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate it when I'm with a bank or store clerk and they cut me off to answer the phone. It's just the same as cutting in line! Don't they realize how rude that is? Dang phones...:mad:

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
8nobody8 said:
You have that heart stopping moment when you go to look at the screen and pray to the apple god that there isn't a crack straight down the middle! Only time I've been religious !

Lmao now thats funny i like it

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:

(Though I live in northern CA, I'm from Oregon, one of only two states that still prohibit you from pumping your own gas).

Sweet! I hate pumping gas cuz it costs so much and I hate seeing small gallon numbers and big money numbers. If they pumped, I could just spit out a number.

kctay said:
Simply the part of the \"pet jacket\" that covers the arms... :)

Toooooooo mean!!!!! Though clever. It reminds me of a pet peeve. I hate that ppl treat animals like children and ppl that don't have children treat the ugly monsters better than they would their child. Hell, send em to college!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pet peeve... Gas prices! Oh.. well not a pet peeve but sure do hate them! $4.28/gal today.... wahhh

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Department store or grocery store checkers who loudly announce what items you're purchasing as they ring them up: "ONE TUBE OF BRYLCREEM!" "ONE VIDEO TITLED 'NAUGHTY PEAHENS FROM MAINE!" "ONE BOTTLE OF CHEST HAIR-GRO AND FLUFFER" "THREE BOTTLES OF PRUNE JUICE!" "ONE BOTTLE OF EXTENZE PILLS!"

Geez....instead of plastic, I'll ask for paper. And punch two holes in it so I can see where I'm going when I wear it over my head as I leave the store.

Last edited:

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:
Department store or grocery store checkers who loudly announce what items you're purchasing as they ring them up: "ONE TUBE OF BRYLCREEM!" "ONE VIDEO TITLED 'NAUGHTY PEAHENS FROM MAINE!" "ONE BOTTLE OF CHEST HAIR-GRO AND FLUFFER" "THREE BOTTLES OF PRUNE JUICE!" "ONE BOTTLE OF EXTENZE PILLS!"

Geez....instead of plastic, I'll ask for paper. And punch two holes in it so I can see where I'm going when I wear it over my head as I leave the store.

This made me laugh...and spit my coffee.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

OMG. Michael! I can't stop laughing!! I got your PM ~ congrats!! When you get your iPad2, you must come back down and let me play with it.:D

Most reactions

Latest posts