What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MystiqueHaz3-HD ipad

ChadStyle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was able to find the weather code for where I live and locate the 4 places within the theme to change it. I had to remove the theme, respring, add the theme, respring and it worked. I can't figure out how to change from Celsius to Farenhiet nor can I fix the spelling of the word "temperature" (although I was able to fix about 50 other spelling errors :eek:) Lastly, I found the time settings and there are lines of script talking about replacing the 24 hour format with a 12 hour format if specified. This leads me to believe that there is a toggle for this somewhere but I have yet to find it.

It would be real nice if the theme's creator chimed in with some answers considering he has this thread here showing off the theme and we all have so kindly paid him. A little support would go a long way.....

OP
TheRambler

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Sorry ChadStyle, I'm not the developer only the guy that started the thread when I bought the theme, but I will help all I can.

As f4780y has already said, using ifile locate this line within wallpaper.html

* $(document).ready(function () {
* * * * $('#test').weatherfeed(['NLXX0002']);

The NLXX0002 is what needs changing to alter the weather location remember it uses the weather channel location number

As for the temperature problems go into the file called jquery.zweatherfeed.js

Find this line

// Set pluign defaults

* * * * * * * * var defaults = {

* * * * * * * * * * * * unit: 'c',

And change the c to f or vice versa

As for temperature find jquery.silverweather.min.js

Find the line

class="weatherTemp">Temprature : '+feed.item.condition.temp+'&deg;</div>';html+='<div

And change the spelling to temperature.

As for the time problem, find this section within the wallpaper.HTML section

var currentHours = currentTime.getHours ( );

* // Choose either "AM" or "PM" as appropriate
* var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 24 ) ? "" : "";

* // Convert the hours component to 12-hour format if needed
* currentHours = ( currentHours > 24 ) ? currentHours - 24 : currentHours;

* // Convert an hours component of "0" to "12"
* currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 24 : currentHours;

I'm just working on this now, so I will get back to you, if I remember rightly I changed the last 24 to 12, but just testing it now

wasntme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To change the weather from Amsterdam:
1. go here: intellicast [dot] com
2. enter your city's zip code
3. wait for page to reload and copy or write down the last 8 digits in the address bar
4. use a program like iFile to go into your system following the path:
/var/stash/Themes.tlucw2/MystiqueHaz3-HD WeatherRSS&Time.theme (or whichever theme you want to correct the weather on)
5. open the .html file (in this case, Wallpaper.html) and scroll down through the code until you see the variable for "weatherfeed" and the code "NLXX0002'
6. select the old code NLXX0002 and replace it with your city code (mine began with USGA####)
7. do this for every theme that has a weatherfeed variable

I hope this helps!!

Last edited:

jemyclarke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sound is really amazing and I always like dark color theme in my iPad 4. Here you have given such a wonderful pictures of this theme. I have iPad 4 but here you have not mentioned that this theme is available for iPad 4. Can I use it in iPad 4?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sound is really amazing and I always like dark color theme in my iPad 4. Here you have given such a wonderful pictures of this theme. I have iPad 4 but here you have not mentioned that this theme is available for iPad 4. Can I use it in iPad 4?

I looked on Cydia and the theme does not say it's compatible with the iPad 4. However, it does not say it isn't compatible with the iPad3 (remember, both are retina devices, so it'd be the same). Since you can't tell from the description, before you spend your money, may I recommend you e-mail the developer? You can access his/her e-mail directly within Cydia.

Or, someone here will be along to tell you whether they have it installed and working on their iPad 3 or 4... :)

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts