What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BlackHaz3 HD Special for iPad3 - Winterboard

hawk11nw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its a beautiful work of art! Im new to the world of ipad themes. I have a couple of questions please.

I cant seem to get the awesome purple glow around my icons, still researching though.

Newsstand still Brown.. uhhg.

***Edit*** slowly getting this lol.

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Its a beautiful work of art! Im new to the world of ipad themes. I have a couple of questions please.

I cant seem to get the awesome purple glow around my icons, still researching though.

***Edit*** slowly getting this lol.

If you haven't got the glow yet...

I don't have this theme, but, in my experience, if there is an optional part to the theme, it's usually a sub-section of the theme. In other words, there should be a separate line for the purple glow listed in Winterboard.

To get it activated, you need to go to Winterboard and ensure there is a check mark next to the line that mentions the purple glow (and make sure it's above all the other checked theme elements). Then, do a respring and you should have that glow.

At least that's how it works for a theme I have that uses an optional glow....

Good luck.

Marilyn

hawk11nw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the reply! Ive checked that but ill check again as its possible I over looked it.

I have installed iconoclasm thinking that was the solution but dont see a setting for that. I also noticed on the original screen shots of the his screen the proprietary icons like safari mail etc appear to be customized as well to match the other icons. Is that perchance another setting that Ive missed? Thanks again.

Last edited:
OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Simply tick to activate the theme called "BlackHaz3HD aIconGlowPurple" in Winterboard.

are you sure you are using the iPad3 version of the theme?

hawk11nw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I verified, but i dont see that listed, Ive even reinstalled it. Currently Have version 2.0 installed. OK at least I know im not nutz!!! Thank you!!

***Edit*** I removed the app and reinstalled it and still not seeing that option in winterboard.

Im a complete noob, Thanks f4780y, It was blackhaz3, I thought that was designated ipad3, Its awesome!!! Thank you for straightening me out!

Last edited:
OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
hawk11nw said:
Yes, I verified, but i dont see that listed, Ive even reinstalled it. OK at least I know im not nutz!!! Thank you!!

Which repository is it installed from. And which version number (check in Cydia)

hawk11nw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
as I stated, Im a complete idiot and I apologize for the questions when I didnt realize I had wrong version installed. the only problem I have now is when I select Blackhaz3-HD 0XL I cannot see the weather information, I see time and date however. When I de-select Blackhaz3-HD 0XL I can then see weather information. Thank you and again many, many apologies for my stupidity

Last edited:

hawk11nw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mine was just zipcode but i live in the states. i think if you go to accuweather.com, enter your location, then in the toolbar youll see a series of numbers after your location.

hawk11nw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hawk11nw said:
as I stated, Im a complete idiot and I apologize for the questions when I didnt realize I had wrong version installed. the only problem I have now is when I select Blackhaz3-HD 0XL I cannot see the weather information, I see time and date however. When I de-select Blackhaz3-HD 0XL I can then see weather information. Thank you and again many, many apologies for my stupidity

I figured out my weather issue;) I read on another post about moving things around in winterboard. I moved the Blackhaz weather theme to top of Blackhaz portion voila! Weather is perfect!

quinn12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Replacing pictures

Hello, just jailbroke and installed Bladehaz3 for ipad. It took a while of tooling around before I even understood how Winterboard and the theme interacted. What is the 0XL mode....when I use it, it changes the tap to unlock to the slider and there is no picture widget or weather widget. Are there a general set of noob instructions that outline how to make the changes?

musicman61554

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I tried to create a new thread but I don't have permissions to do that for some reason but the Boxor HD has been
Released for the new iPad. it's beautiful too. I'm just letting everyone know. Have a good day guys.

Most reactions