What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SilverHaz3 HD iPad - Winterboard

Antgod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A few more questions... Is there a way to filter the mail on the lock screen? Is there a way to remove certain options from the lock screen that don't apply to the iPad (for example, missed calls)? How do you get your free iPhone version?

Go into setting of the lock info app and there will be a setting to turn off notifications with no post, something thing like that sorry so vague

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rn16530

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. That did the trick. I'll just have to remove the Mail too because without the filter it's all junk.

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rn16530 said:
A few more questions... Is there a way to filter the mail on the lock screen? Is there a way to remove certain options from the lock screen that don't apply to the iPad (for example, missed calls)? How do you get your free iPhone version?

To get the free iPhone version, just search for it in Cydia! Once you buy the iPad version, Cydia will say you purchased the iPhone version as well. :)

iLoveMyiPad2!

ScyllaNero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you change from Celsius to Farenheit? I can vouch that it's not 26 in Orlando, even at 1200a.

change it with ifile..

change the var isCelsius: True //true l false

Here's a different wallpaper I like to use with SilverHaz3 to give it more of a silver look.

iLoveMyiPad2!

The only Problem now is how to change the wallpaper? and how to change the Orientation? From Portrait to Landscape...

Any expert advice?

Last edited:

pintelho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh, I'm afraid it doesn't work in the New Ipad..Will you port this theme to iPad 3??

Last edited:

jemyclarke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only few sites who have shared HD themes and I have caught only few HD themes from web. HD themes always look awesome compare to normal themes. I am very exciting to share this theme with my friends. Hope they will enjoy a lot with this theme.

Most reactions

Latest posts