What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BlackHaz3 HD Special for iPad3 - Winterboard

chokem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolutely fantastic.

d4337fd1.jpg

joshlamerritt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WiFi and 4G Indicators

Any chance future upgrades are going to have accurate WiFi and 4G signal strength indicators? Is there any way to use the real indicators in the mean time since the current indicators are fixed at 3 bars?

soju59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you get the weather widget on top with the icons below? I just have the icons covering the weather. Thanks in advance.

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk

WestleyTwain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw a screenshot of a darker keyboard. Why does my keyboard still look like the default keyboard?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have the Color Keyboard tweak installed? I don't use it - but I believe that once you install the tweak, the theme will have the keyboard skinning theme in the Color Keyboard area (in Settings). Then, you select it, respring and voilà, you have the themed keyboard.

Good luck.

Marilyn

WestleyTwain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Do you have the Color Keyboard tweak installed? I don't use it - but I believe that once you install the tweak, the theme will have the keyboard skinning theme in the Color Keyboard area (in Settings). Then, you select it, respring and voilà, you have the themed keyboard.

Good luck.

Marilyn

Thanks!

WestleyTwain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
acdcking12345 said:
How do I set it to run my own wallpaper vs what came with the theme?

On winterboard, there should be a setting called "User Wallpaper." check it and (this I find kinda neat) you can drag a theme to the top, and it'll take priority. In this example, it'll use user wallpaper, but otherwise shouldn't change anything else in the theme.

Hope this wasn't excessive rambling and that I answered your question.

rocketi05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great theme, but it seems that my lock screen wallpaper is overridden even when I set the User Lock Background as the priority. Is there a way around this?

jemyclarke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HD themes are giving relaxation and we feel that we access in real theme. I have downloaded few themes which I caught from my friends as well as web. I have iPad 4 and here you have mentioned that theme is for iPad 3. Can I install in iPad 4?

Most reactions

Latest posts