What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MystiqueHaz3-HD ipad

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
This is my first time at this so here goes......

In Cydia search for MystiqueHaz3-HD ipad .......make sure you pick the iPad one as I doubt the iPhone app will work correctly!!

It requires a few apps to run it, and all are available from Cydia
.........Gridlock.......Iconoclasm.......Lockinfo and something called Tweak Boot-Logo by Green Poison, but I haven't managed to find that yet....not sure how it will change the appearance!!

0d74bf62.jpg

52106d33.jpg

These are some of the backgrounds available..

e40a684a.jpg

83845568.jpg

561238fe.jpg

And how they can look, with this wallpaper the eyes blink at random moments!

4c7aae4a.jpg

Music anyone......

fc445c09.jpg

b67963f8.jpg

Looks great with the black keyboard

3a03d63b.jpg

And some different icons

7f6c976d.jpg

The sound effects with it are great too.....it's dark, magical with a bit of mystical thrown in for good measures!!

It will take you weeks to discover all the different variations you can have, so buy it, enjoy it....and change it!!

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great effort mate. Consider your thread promoted to the main section... :)

OP
TheRambler

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Cheers for the promotion guys.

Anyone that can offer any help with the missing app....Tweak Boot-Logo.....I would be most grateful..........oh and how do I change the weather from Amsterdam?! I've got my hometown as favourite in The Weather Channel.....but It still comes up as Amsterdam!!

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:

Anyone that can offer any help with the missing app....Tweak Boot-Logo.....I would be most grateful..........oh and how do I change the weather from Amsterdam?! I've got my hometown as favourite in The Weather Channel.....but It still comes up as Amsterdam!!

It's called "Animate fix for iOS 4.x.x" and it let's you have a custom animated boot logo when you turn on your iPad instead of the boring apple logo. Once you install it, go to the settings app and you will see "boot-logo" to the left. It comes with 2. You can get more in Cydia by looking in "sections" and then "bootlogos" :)

iLoveMyiPad2!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Very cool-looking theme (that I somehow missed the first time). Thanks for updating the photos (and for the news that it's now available .... again).

Marilyn

jwbowers1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:

Any feedback on the weather settings? I am having same issue.

ChadStyle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like this theme and one of the main reasons for purchasing it was the weather widgets built in. (I know, I'm a weather geek) but after playing with this theme and all the settings I can't get the weather location to change from Amsterdam. Please advise on how to change this to my current location before I find a new theme with a weather widget that actually is useful.

ChadStyle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm starting to think by the lack of response to the same question that has been asked multiple times that there isn't a way to change the weather location. If that's the case I'd like my money back as the theme doesn't do what it's advertised to do and I'm not planning on moving to Amsterdam in this lifetime. Bummer cause I was excited about this theme but I found another theme that has a far cooler weather widget built in and it actually works!!!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm starting to think by the lack of response to the same question that has been asked multiple times that there isn't a way to change the weather location. If that's the case I'd like my money back as the theme doesn't do what it's advertised to do and I'm not planning on moving to Amsterdam in this lifetime. Bummer cause I was excited about this theme but I found another theme that has a far cooler weather widget built in and it actually works!!!

Of course there's a way to change the location :)

In order to change the weather on ANY theme you install, you need to use something like iFile to edit the appropriate file within the theme to add your own weather location. The details can be different by theme, but there is usually an instruction file in the root of the theme.

Look in your var/stash/Theme.xxxxx/ and find the Weather component of the theme. The xxxxx bit is particular to your device, so there is no knowing what it might be.

In Haz3 themes the file you normally have to edit is called Wallpaper.html but it may be different depending on the exact theme.
Within that you search for the "var locale =" variable and substitute the value in there with your own weather locale. If you don't know what this is you will need to find it via Accuweather using a browser.

Hope that helps.

ChadStyle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the very detailed explanation!! I will install iFile now (found it for $4 on cydia) and attempt to correct the weather location. Sorry for sounding like a total noob but while I'm editing the weather I would also like to change the 24 hour clock on the lock screen for the theme to a 12 hour format..do you happen to know what file needs to be edited? This is for the same theme...

Thanks in advance!!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for the very detailed explanation!! I will install iFile now (found it for $4 on cydia) and attempt to correct the weather location. Sorry for sounding like a total noob but while I'm editing the weather I would also like to change the 24 hour clock on the lock screen for the theme to a 12 hour format..do you happen to know what file needs to be edited? This is for the same theme...

Thanks in advance!!

I don't have this theme, so search around once you have iFile ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts