What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies, old and new

I loved Meet Joe Black. Actually my love of Brad Pitt hasn't dimmed because of that extremely irritating wife of his. His films are pretty good!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Ok, bit of a list.......

ANGEL.A
The right stuff......even if it wasn't anything like Chuck Yeager's book, still great!
Silence of the lambs + sequels
Walk the line
The sixth sense
Snatch.......apples and pears mate, I'm in a right two and eight, watch it or else!
Sweeny Todd
Snatch
Terminator
The big White........I love Holly Hunter!
Reservoir dogs
Road to perdition
Saving private Ryan
Fargo
It's a wonderful life
The usual suspects

Another list coming to a thread near you soon!

The Archangel

Gabriel1 said:
Ok, bit of a list.......

ANGEL.A
The right stuff......even if it wasn't anything like Chuck Yeager's book, still great!
Silence of the lambs + sequels
Walk the line
The sixth sense
Snatch.......apples and pears mate, I'm in a right two and eight, watch it or else!
Sweeny Todd
Snatch
Terminator
The big White........I love Holly Hunter!
Reservoir dogs
Road to perdition
Saving private Ryan
Fargo
It's a wonderful life
The usual suspects

Another list coming to a thread near you soon!

The Archangel

Excellent list.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Okay, hanging head in shame but it was gift and you know I can't be ungrateful. I am trying to get him to give me a new one! It takes time

Hayles66 said:
Okay, hanging head in shame but it was gift and you know I can't be ungrateful. I am trying to get him to give me a new one! It takes time

Have you not heard of the phrase "but if you really loved me"........

The Archangel

Gabriel1 said:
Have you not heard of the phrase "but if you really loved me"........

The Archangel

Oh heck! You have started something now! He says I chose the wifi not the 3G. Oops! I think I might have said something like that because I had the 3GS at the time! I didn't think I would need 3G, it pays to have a short memory with him, you know! He has one long ass memory!

Hayles66 said:
Oh heck! You have started something now! He says I chose the wifi not the 3G. Oops! I think I might have said something like that because I had the 3GS at the time! I didn't think I would need 3G, it pays to have a short memory with him, you know! He has one long ass memory!

But if he really really loved you......

iPad 2 is cool said:
But if he really really loved you......

We are remortgaging AGAIN! They reckon I, oops we would get £500 extra a month! I could invest in another iPad.

Hayles66 said:
We are remortgaging AGAIN! They reckon I, oops we would get £500 extra a month! I could invest in another iPad.

Or 2, one for him also, don't let him scrimp on the 3G.

pfft, what a load of crock, a few kicks and suddenly Tong Po suddenly fights like an amateur lol

still a good film tho

Wytey said:
pfft, what a load of crock, a few kicks and suddenly Tong Po suddenly fights like an amateur lol

still a good film tho

Love the tree kicking and the coconut on he abs scenes.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back