What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best apps for a 4yr old...

XDRoX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So here's the story. My son (4yrs old) has been playing with iPads, touches, and iPhones since he's been born. We only allow 1hr a day but he enjoys every minute.

Right now he has an iPad1. It's freezes a lot and crashes on some of the newest games. Some games it won't even run. So he's been complaining about it saying he wants a new one.

I let him watch videos of all three devices and asked him what he wanted Santa to bring him this Christmas, a touch, iPad, or mini. He said he wanted a new iPad mini so I ordered it the other day.

I want the actual iPad to only be the beginning of the real gift. I want the real gift to be the way I load the iPad for his enjoyment. I want to find the best games and videos and preload all these things on his iPad before he gets it.

I'll of course put his favorites on it but I want some ideas for some of the best games out there, but not too complicated ones. Games simple enough for a 4yr old. Games like Temple Run.

I downloaded Pitfall today and think he'll love it. I also have a list of Disney movies that I'll put on it.

So what I need from you guys is your favorite apps that you think would be fun for a 4yr old.

Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts