What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies, old and new

Wytey said:
well, there is a reason he is called muscles from Brussels lol

Not a fan I'm afraid, i like a few more brain cells than that!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Wytey said:
still time for another movie.... jackass 3 it is then :D

Noooo! I rest my case, they should be brain dead by now!

Nothing wrong with jackass to kill a few hours and a few brain cells. But I think I have said it before, when I hear that lot off The Only Way Is Essex, I can hear my brain cells dying. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, just lost some cells typing this.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66 said:
Noooo! I rest my case, they should be brain dead by now!

how they are still alive, walking etc is beyond belief lol

iPad 2 is cool said:
Nothing wrong with jackass to kill a few hours and a few brain cells. But I think I have said it before, when I hear that lot off The Only Way Is Essex, I can hear my brain cells dying. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, just lost some cells typing this.

I so agree, that's why I've never watched it? Ha ha, it's in the name, you know! I've just seen an advert for the pirates new movie, I can't wait for Jack Sparrow number 4!

Hayles66 said:
I so agree, that's why I've never watched it? Ha ha, it's in the name, you know! I've just seen an advert for the pirates new movie, I can't wait for Jack Sparrow number 4!

I saw 1 and then stopped as I knew there were going to be further sequels, I prefer to watch them all in one sitting. It is for this reason I have not seen any of the twilight movies yet, it is a difficult life I live constantly depriving myself. I watched all of Lost in a few days just after it all ended, it was hard to stay away as it was all my friends could talk about.

iPad 2 is cool said:
I saw 1 and then stopped as I knew there were going to be further sequels, I prefer to watch them all in one sitting. It is for this reason I have not seen any of the twilight movies yet, it is a difficult life I live constantly depriving myself. I watched all of Lost in a few days just after it all ended, it was hard to stay away as it was all my friends could talk about.

No, you are just not getting it are you, it's the anticipation in between that its all about! How could you resist Twilight and then fail by buying the ipad2 which by the way would be donated to me! And, and, order your suits for it as well. No, you must watch them as they come out, then you can tear it to pieces and put them back together and then say the books are better! I go on Twilight Source and download their podcasts via iTunes and listen to them do just that! I tried going on their forum but I couldn't figure out how to do it! Ha ha. Sorry IPF you got me instead

Hayles66 said:
No, you are just not getting it are you, it's the anticipation in between that its all about! How could you resist Twilight and then fail by buying the ipad2 which by the way would be donated to me! And, and, order your suits for it as well. No, you must watch them as they come out, then you can tear it to pieces and put them back together and then say the books are better! I go on Twilight Source and download their podcasts via iTunes and listen to them do just that! I tried going on their forum but I couldn't figure out how to do it! Ha ha. Sorry IPF you got me instead

I hate the anticipation. I have to be able to get to the next episode immediately, that I way do not have to waste brain power hypothesising on what happens next. Sometimes the what happens next is just terrible, this is especially so with Smallville, the end of season "cliffhangers" are always so disappointing.

I think I watch far too many series. I honestly have about 20 on the go at the same time. And a full time career.And a really busy family life. Love it all. Wouldn't change a thing....except to get my wife home again.

iPad 2 is cool said:
I hate the anticipation. I have to be able to get to the next episode immediately, that I way do not have to waste brain power hypothesising on what happens next. Sometimes the what happens next is just terrible, this is especially so with Smallville, the end of season "cliffhangers" are always so disappointing.

I think I watch far too many series. I honestly have about 20 on the go at the same time. And a full time career.And a really busy family life. Love it all. Wouldn't change a thing....except to get my wife home again.

How long before she gets back?

Hayles66 said:
How long before she gets back?

She is back this weekend for 3 days. But at least another year before permanently returning. I will be out there for 13 days at the end of the month....but not the same.

iPad 2 is cool said:
She is back this weekend for 3 days. But at least another year before permanently returning. I will be out there for 13 days at the end of the month....but not the same.

No, I hate it when I don't see mine for a day but heck, that would be torture. I can see why she told you to keep talking!

Hayles66 said:
No, I hate it when I don't see mine for a day but heck, that would be torture. I can see why she told you to keep talking!

I never stop talking!!! Verbal diarrhoea is the correct medical terminology!!!!

iPad 2 is cool said:
I never stop talking!!! Verbal diarrhoea is the correct medical terminology!!!!

Do you know, I use that term all the time. Hee hee! That's me! I'm surprised the mods haven't said it yet! They must be polite at all times! Did you know they can't stop and talk to us because they have to check up on us! As if we'd be naughty! We are starting to be the 3 musketeers aren't we! Where is the other musketeers, Gab. He must be at work. Anyway, keep talking when you can! I haven't spoken to Kieran lately, have we scared him? Last I heard he was watching his apple TV, see ya Shahinul

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back