What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make a quick few bucks on your iPad trying apps!

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is not an ad!! You can actually make money installing free apps and it goes directly into your paypal account. It's called "AppRedeem" and there's enough free apps to install to make about 2-3 dollars and then the rest are paid apps, but you still make money back and even sometimes double your money back! (buy .99 app and get 1.99 in your paypal) you can even tweet a message to your followers and every time someone joins for free through your link, you make another .50 each person!!! If you wanna buy a theme or tweak in Cydia and don't have enough money in your paypal, this is a quick and easy way!!! Check out AppRedeem on your iPhone/iPod or iPad where they pay you to try free apps!

FREE MY iPAD2 

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well the link got deleted. But you can just google AppRedeem. It's legit and you will make about 3 bucks in the first 15-20 minutes and it goes directy into your paypal account. It's posted on a bunch of sites already. I figured I'd spread the news. 

FREE MY iPAD2 

Most reactions