What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Like the new Layout!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, we are still tweaking it so please let us know if you have any suggestions!

Amongunz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't seem to find the news section. I loved that! All knds of info and games and apps... Can anyone help?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amongunz said:
I can't seem to find the news section. I loved that! All knds of info and games and apps... Can anyone help?

I still see it.....top row of buttons, centre tab and news forum is the top most forum on the page.

The Archangel

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just added that Apple iPad News Link up top... and soon, once we get it fixed, the "Home" will take you to the home page rather then the forum index which lists the news as well.

Yarrenbool

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I like that it now shows the date and time a thread was first started (I think that's new, isn't it?).

I am however sorry it no longer shows the date and time I last logged on. I used to ALWAYS check that each time I came back.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like the purple....but perhaps maybe a slightly darker background...like an off white or dark gray similar to the QR borders.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
And don't forget to use the new "Like" feature guys! If you find someone's post useful, press the "Like" button towards the bottom right of the post as you hover over it!

Most reactions

Latest posts