What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's play.... "Who got theirs first?"

LMControl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, it'll obviously (and probably) be someone on the east coast, but I wonder who got theirs first after all the build up?

Pick-up/reserved folks don't count in my book, just those who are waiting on the men in brown trucks!

So? When did you get it?

Xblitz44x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
According to UPS tracking, mine arrived and departed Philly at 6 am. I'm about 20 minutes from Philly so I guess it depends on where I am in the route. I'm assuming i'll see it by 11. Have fun, everyone.

Ronanb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Destination scan in Miami. I hope the next step is the delivery truck.

StudioTq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got it!

1) Was not listed as out for delivery
2) Went to the UPS Hub where I know someone who delivered it to me
3) The time here was 8:20 am Chicago Time

Yahooooo!!!! :D

As soon as I can figure out how to upload an image but first things first!

Last edited:

Toadmanor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my two by UPS in Minnesota.

UPS we site says still in Kentucky

And now I am off to the Mall of America to pick up the one I reserved there

Last edited:

rcalhoun31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPS just delivered mine to Columbus, GA and it is syncing with iTunes as we speak!! Today will be a good day. The lawn may have to wait for a while. :)

klehan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPS delivered mine at 8:30 am. I am in Wisconsin. It did not show "out for delivery" either.

ddoyle777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine at 9:13 am EDT according to the UPS time stamp. I had movies and reading all ready to take me to 4pm - was I ever surprised. The UPS guy was even more surprised when I tried to climb into the truck!
He said that he'd a "ton to deliver."

First impression - this is the tablet I've been waiting 10 years for. It is super quick, the screen is gorgeous and I can type on the keyboard. After using it for the morning I have to agree with the very positive reviewers.

Hope your wait was short, too.

carbrad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got mine. Savannah, Ga. Special UPS man in brown minivan. Apple has special deal to get them all out today. Just openend the box. Here we go with the shrink wrap:D There is no out for delivery scans. too many packages to sort this morning

Ronanb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received mine before 1. Now I'm at the pool. BTW I'm using my Verizon smartphone as a hotspot.

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They're finally rolling in! Lets see some pics :ipad-keyboard:

Most reactions

Latest posts