What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laptop Replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Depends how tech heavy you are, if you need to connect stuff all the time, won't be a replacement.

But for web browsing gaming email etc, it will.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i will add my 2.cents to what this gentlemen have stated the socalled main reason of keeping a laptop or desktop as the main computer device to use in one life ..but as some of the people have poined out in there two pages of posts here is about what are you going to use it for in your life ..

so that where is comes down to it good for this area or bad for that area of what you are trying to do ..

do i still have a desktop at home yes for it use more as work machine than anything else.. ..but when i travel i use the ipad because it basically fulfills all of my basic needs when iam on the road along with beening lightwieght and easly to use any time anywhere when on the road ..

Plainsman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iP2 is not a laptop. While it may do many, many things very well it will never be a true replacement machine until Apple fixes the file management function and makes handling photographs easy and efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts