What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just confirmed the arrival of iPad 2 (5pm UK time)

OzzyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to my local Apple store few hours ago and the sale assistance confirmed the release of iPad 2 at 5pm (UK time). They will be closed at 3pm to prepare for the arrival and reopen at 5pm.

What the best time to queue up any suggestions?

OP
O

OzzyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
would queuing up at 1pm be fine..I live in a small city called Southampton. it wasn't busy when the iPad came out last year.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
southampton isn't that small in the uk. there's loads of different outlets. perhaps an out of town or lesser known retailer might get you more luck cue-wise. as for times? how long is a piece of string?

OP
O

OzzyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
southampton isn't that small in the uk. there's loads of different outlets. perhaps an out of town or lesser known retailer might get you more luck cue-wise. as for times? how long is a piece of string?

how long is a piece of string?
It depends......;)

I finish university at 12.00, therefore the only time I get to my nearest Apple store is 1pm.

Is there shortage of stock reported?

OP
O

OzzyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Atleast the prices are cheaper compare to last year.

I am planing to buy a 32GB white model.

Most reactions

Latest posts